Lindsay Lohan Given Necklace Like the One She Allegedly Stole
Lindsay Lohan has been gifted a necklace created by the woman who designed the jewelry the actress allegedly stole from a Venice, California store. Ironically, the Judith Ripka Evil Eye design is worth $2,500 - exactly the price of the item she's accused of stealing.
The 18 karat gold and diamond necklace has been sent to her by a rich fan called Eric Freiberg, who tells website TooFab.com, "I felt it was the right thing to do." He adds, "Everyone takes any chance they can to pile on to her (Lohan)."
"The accusation that she stole a necklace is totally ridiculous. It was an easy decision for me to send her the necklace. It's particularly appropriate because it is an Evil Eye, which will hopefully ward off any bad spirits coming Lindsay's way."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame