Lindsay Lohan Given Necklace Like the One She Allegedly Stole
Lindsay Lohan has been gifted a necklace created by the woman who designed the jewelry the actress allegedly stole from a Venice, California store. Ironically, the Judith Ripka Evil Eye design is worth $2,500 - exactly the price of the item she's accused of stealing.
The 18 karat gold and diamond necklace has been sent to her by a rich fan called Eric Freiberg, who tells website TooFab.com, "I felt it was the right thing to do." He adds, "Everyone takes any chance they can to pile on to her (Lohan)."
"The accusation that she stole a necklace is totally ridiculous. It was an easy decision for me to send her the necklace. It's particularly appropriate because it is an Evil Eye, which will hopefully ward off any bad spirits coming Lindsay's way."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights