Lindsay Lohan Given Necklace Like the One She Allegedly Stole
Lindsay Lohan has been gifted a necklace created by the woman who designed the jewelry the actress allegedly stole from a Venice, California store. Ironically, the Judith Ripka Evil Eye design is worth $2,500 - exactly the price of the item she's accused of stealing.
The 18 karat gold and diamond necklace has been sent to her by a rich fan called Eric Freiberg, who tells website TooFab.com, "I felt it was the right thing to do." He adds, "Everyone takes any chance they can to pile on to her (Lohan)."
"The accusation that she stole a necklace is totally ridiculous. It was an easy decision for me to send her the necklace. It's particularly appropriate because it is an Evil Eye, which will hopefully ward off any bad spirits coming Lindsay's way."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video