Lindsay Lohan Given Necklace Like the One She Allegedly Stole
Lindsay Lohan has been gifted a necklace created by the woman who designed the jewelry the actress allegedly stole from a Venice, California store. Ironically, the Judith Ripka Evil Eye design is worth $2,500 - exactly the price of the item she's accused of stealing.
The 18 karat gold and diamond necklace has been sent to her by a rich fan called Eric Freiberg, who tells website TooFab.com, "I felt it was the right thing to do." He adds, "Everyone takes any chance they can to pile on to her (Lohan)."
"The accusation that she stole a necklace is totally ridiculous. It was an easy decision for me to send her the necklace. It's particularly appropriate because it is an Evil Eye, which will hopefully ward off any bad spirits coming Lindsay's way."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed