Rod Stewart Is Dad for Eighth Time
Veteran rocker Rod Stewart has become a father for the eighth time - his model wife Penny Lancaster has given birth to a baby boy. The couple welcomed little Aiden into the world on Wednesday, February 16.
He's a brother for Stewart and Lancaster's other son, five-year-old Alistair. A representative for the new parents tells Eonline.com, "Mother and baby are healthy and blissfully happy."
The 60-year-old "Maggie May" hitmaker, who wed Lancaster in 2007, has seven other kids from previous relationships. One of them is Kimberly Stewart who follows her father's footsteps into Hollywood by becoming an actress, model and fashion designer.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande