Rod Stewart Is Dad for Eighth Time
Veteran rocker Rod Stewart has become a father for the eighth time - his model wife Penny Lancaster has given birth to a baby boy. The couple welcomed little Aiden into the world on Wednesday, February 16.
He's a brother for Stewart and Lancaster's other son, five-year-old Alistair. A representative for the new parents tells Eonline.com, "Mother and baby are healthy and blissfully happy."
The 60-year-old "Maggie May" hitmaker, who wed Lancaster in 2007, has seven other kids from previous relationships. One of them is Kimberly Stewart who follows her father's footsteps into Hollywood by becoming an actress, model and fashion designer.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split