Rod Stewart Is Dad for Eighth Time
Veteran rocker Rod Stewart has become a father for the eighth time - his model wife Penny Lancaster has given birth to a baby boy. The couple welcomed little Aiden into the world on Wednesday, February 16.
He's a brother for Stewart and Lancaster's other son, five-year-old Alistair. A representative for the new parents tells Eonline.com, "Mother and baby are healthy and blissfully happy."
The 60-year-old "Maggie May" hitmaker, who wed Lancaster in 2007, has seven other kids from previous relationships. One of them is Kimberly Stewart who follows her father's footsteps into Hollywood by becoming an actress, model and fashion designer.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart