Rod Stewart Is Dad for Eighth Time
Veteran rocker Rod Stewart has become a father for the eighth time - his model wife Penny Lancaster has given birth to a baby boy. The couple welcomed little Aiden into the world on Wednesday, February 16.
He's a brother for Stewart and Lancaster's other son, five-year-old Alistair. A representative for the new parents tells Eonline.com, "Mother and baby are healthy and blissfully happy."
The 60-year-old "Maggie May" hitmaker, who wed Lancaster in 2007, has seven other kids from previous relationships. One of them is Kimberly Stewart who follows her father's footsteps into Hollywood by becoming an actress, model and fashion designer.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns