Rod Stewart Is Dad for Eighth Time
Veteran rocker Rod Stewart has become a father for the eighth time - his model wife Penny Lancaster has given birth to a baby boy. The couple welcomed little Aiden into the world on Wednesday, February 16.
He's a brother for Stewart and Lancaster's other son, five-year-old Alistair. A representative for the new parents tells Eonline.com, "Mother and baby are healthy and blissfully happy."
The 60-year-old "Maggie May" hitmaker, who wed Lancaster in 2007, has seven other kids from previous relationships. One of them is Kimberly Stewart who follows her father's footsteps into Hollywood by becoming an actress, model and fashion designer.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion