Vanessa Hudgens' First Tattoo Revealed
Actress Vanessa Hudgens is sporting her first piece of body art after getting a tattoo on Wednesday, February 16. The "High School Musical" star headed to a parlor owned by Bang Bang, the man responsible for Rihanna's inkings, after a show during New York Fashion Week.
MTV VJ Ruby Rose accompanied the 22 year old to the salon and updated her fans on Twitter.com about Hudgens' progress. In a series of posts, she writes, "Please don't blame me... But I may have convinced Vanessa Hudgens to get a tattoo... Now. Her first. By bang bang. Vanessa is deciding between her neck or ribs what do you guys think?"
Hudgens went through with the inking, and Rose unveiled the results in a picture on her microblogging page - the star has a butterfly tattooed on her neck.
She wasn't the only celebrity to go under the needle on Wednesday - Kelly Rowland and The Veronicas star Jessica Origliasso are also sporting new inkings.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24