Vanessa Hudgens' First Tattoo Revealed
Actress Vanessa Hudgens is sporting her first piece of body art after getting a tattoo on Wednesday, February 16. The "High School Musical" star headed to a parlor owned by Bang Bang, the man responsible for Rihanna's inkings, after a show during New York Fashion Week.
MTV VJ Ruby Rose accompanied the 22 year old to the salon and updated her fans on Twitter.com about Hudgens' progress. In a series of posts, she writes, "Please don't blame me... But I may have convinced Vanessa Hudgens to get a tattoo... Now. Her first. By bang bang. Vanessa is deciding between her neck or ribs what do you guys think?"
Hudgens went through with the inking, and Rose unveiled the results in a picture on her microblogging page - the star has a butterfly tattooed on her neck.
She wasn't the only celebrity to go under the needle on Wednesday - Kelly Rowland and The Veronicas star Jessica Origliasso are also sporting new inkings.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies