Vanessa Hudgens' First Tattoo Revealed
Actress Vanessa Hudgens is sporting her first piece of body art after getting a tattoo on Wednesday, February 16. The "High School Musical" star headed to a parlor owned by Bang Bang, the man responsible for Rihanna's inkings, after a show during New York Fashion Week.
MTV VJ Ruby Rose accompanied the 22 year old to the salon and updated her fans on Twitter.com about Hudgens' progress. In a series of posts, she writes, "Please don't blame me... But I may have convinced Vanessa Hudgens to get a tattoo... Now. Her first. By bang bang. Vanessa is deciding between her neck or ribs what do you guys think?"
Hudgens went through with the inking, and Rose unveiled the results in a picture on her microblogging page - the star has a butterfly tattooed on her neck.
She wasn't the only celebrity to go under the needle on Wednesday - Kelly Rowland and The Veronicas star Jessica Origliasso are also sporting new inkings.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video