Vanessa Hudgens' First Tattoo Revealed
Actress Vanessa Hudgens is sporting her first piece of body art after getting a tattoo on Wednesday, February 16. The "High School Musical" star headed to a parlor owned by Bang Bang, the man responsible for Rihanna's inkings, after a show during New York Fashion Week.
MTV VJ Ruby Rose accompanied the 22 year old to the salon and updated her fans on Twitter.com about Hudgens' progress. In a series of posts, she writes, "Please don't blame me... But I may have convinced Vanessa Hudgens to get a tattoo... Now. Her first. By bang bang. Vanessa is deciding between her neck or ribs what do you guys think?"
Hudgens went through with the inking, and Rose unveiled the results in a picture on her microblogging page - the star has a butterfly tattooed on her neck.
She wasn't the only celebrity to go under the needle on Wednesday - Kelly Rowland and The Veronicas star Jessica Origliasso are also sporting new inkings.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur