Vanessa Hudgens' First Tattoo Revealed
Actress Vanessa Hudgens is sporting her first piece of body art after getting a tattoo on Wednesday, February 16. The "High School Musical" star headed to a parlor owned by Bang Bang, the man responsible for Rihanna's inkings, after a show during New York Fashion Week.
MTV VJ Ruby Rose accompanied the 22 year old to the salon and updated her fans on Twitter.com about Hudgens' progress. In a series of posts, she writes, "Please don't blame me... But I may have convinced Vanessa Hudgens to get a tattoo... Now. Her first. By bang bang. Vanessa is deciding between her neck or ribs what do you guys think?"
Hudgens went through with the inking, and Rose unveiled the results in a picture on her microblogging page - the star has a butterfly tattooed on her neck.
She wasn't the only celebrity to go under the needle on Wednesday - Kelly Rowland and The Veronicas star Jessica Origliasso are also sporting new inkings.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri