Agyness Deyn to Run Marathon for Anti-Poverty Charity
British model Agyness Deyn is raising money for charity by signing up as part of a showbiz team to run this year's London Marathon.
The beauty is joining her clothing designer pal Henry Holland, British actress Emma Pierson, and model David Gandy in the 'Oxglam Squad', which aims to raise cash for anti-poverty charity Oxfam.
Deyn is running the 26.4-mile (42.2-kilometer) course with the team, which was put together by fashion photographer Chris Rankin. The marathon takes place on April 17.
She says, "It's going to be fun running the marathon with Henry and the rest of the Oxglam Squad, and it's also great knowing that Oxfam will put the money we raise to such good use." British singer Will Young and The Hoosiers front man Irwin Sparkes have also signed up to take part in the marathon.
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title