Agyness Deyn to Run Marathon for Anti-Poverty Charity
British model Agyness Deyn is raising money for charity by signing up as part of a showbiz team to run this year's London Marathon.
The beauty is joining her clothing designer pal Henry Holland, British actress Emma Pierson, and model David Gandy in the 'Oxglam Squad', which aims to raise cash for anti-poverty charity Oxfam.
Deyn is running the 26.4-mile (42.2-kilometer) course with the team, which was put together by fashion photographer Chris Rankin. The marathon takes place on April 17.
She says, "It's going to be fun running the marathon with Henry and the rest of the Oxglam Squad, and it's also great knowing that Oxfam will put the money we raise to such good use." British singer Will Young and The Hoosiers front man Irwin Sparkes have also signed up to take part in the marathon.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered