Agyness Deyn to Run Marathon for Anti-Poverty Charity
British model Agyness Deyn is raising money for charity by signing up as part of a showbiz team to run this year's London Marathon.
The beauty is joining her clothing designer pal Henry Holland, British actress Emma Pierson, and model David Gandy in the 'Oxglam Squad', which aims to raise cash for anti-poverty charity Oxfam.
Deyn is running the 26.4-mile (42.2-kilometer) course with the team, which was put together by fashion photographer Chris Rankin. The marathon takes place on April 17.
She says, "It's going to be fun running the marathon with Henry and the rest of the Oxglam Squad, and it's also great knowing that Oxfam will put the money we raise to such good use." British singer Will Young and The Hoosiers front man Irwin Sparkes have also signed up to take part in the marathon.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story