Agyness Deyn to Run Marathon for Anti-Poverty Charity
British model Agyness Deyn is raising money for charity by signing up as part of a showbiz team to run this year's London Marathon.
The beauty is joining her clothing designer pal Henry Holland, British actress Emma Pierson, and model David Gandy in the 'Oxglam Squad', which aims to raise cash for anti-poverty charity Oxfam.
Deyn is running the 26.4-mile (42.2-kilometer) course with the team, which was put together by fashion photographer Chris Rankin. The marathon takes place on April 17.
She says, "It's going to be fun running the marathon with Henry and the rest of the Oxglam Squad, and it's also great knowing that Oxfam will put the money we raise to such good use." British singer Will Young and The Hoosiers front man Irwin Sparkes have also signed up to take part in the marathon.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala