Agyness Deyn to Run Marathon for Anti-Poverty Charity
British model Agyness Deyn is raising money for charity by signing up as part of a showbiz team to run this year's London Marathon.
The beauty is joining her clothing designer pal Henry Holland, British actress Emma Pierson, and model David Gandy in the 'Oxglam Squad', which aims to raise cash for anti-poverty charity Oxfam.
Deyn is running the 26.4-mile (42.2-kilometer) course with the team, which was put together by fashion photographer Chris Rankin. The marathon takes place on April 17.
She says, "It's going to be fun running the marathon with Henry and the rest of the Oxglam Squad, and it's also great knowing that Oxfam will put the money we raise to such good use." British singer Will Young and The Hoosiers front man Irwin Sparkes have also signed up to take part in the marathon.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'