Jenny McCarthy's Son 'Better' After Seizure
Jenny McCarthy's son has been hospitalized after suffering a seizure. The blonde beauty's eight-year-old son Evan was diagnosed with autism when he was aged two following a series of fits.
The youngster suffered another seizure on Monday, February 14 and McCarthy rushed him to the emergency room of a local hospital for medical attention. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Ugh. Evan had a seizure. We r in the ER. He's doing better. Just laying next to him. Could use prayers again right about now. Up all night. Evan Still battling 103.5 fever. Thanks for well wishes. They were nice to read at 3am. Kept me company."
McCarthy told fans on Tuesday, February 15 that Evan still had a high temperature, but reassured them the youngster was doing better on Wednesday by posting a picture of her son eating spaghetti and adding, "Watching wall-e with Evan."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch