Jenny McCarthy's Son 'Better' After Seizure
Jenny McCarthy's son has been hospitalized after suffering a seizure. The blonde beauty's eight-year-old son Evan was diagnosed with autism when he was aged two following a series of fits.
The youngster suffered another seizure on Monday, February 14 and McCarthy rushed him to the emergency room of a local hospital for medical attention. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Ugh. Evan had a seizure. We r in the ER. He's doing better. Just laying next to him. Could use prayers again right about now. Up all night. Evan Still battling 103.5 fever. Thanks for well wishes. They were nice to read at 3am. Kept me company."
McCarthy told fans on Tuesday, February 15 that Evan still had a high temperature, but reassured them the youngster was doing better on Wednesday by posting a picture of her son eating spaghetti and adding, "Watching wall-e with Evan."
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'