Jenny McCarthy's Son 'Better' After Seizure
Jenny McCarthy's son has been hospitalized after suffering a seizure. The blonde beauty's eight-year-old son Evan was diagnosed with autism when he was aged two following a series of fits.
The youngster suffered another seizure on Monday, February 14 and McCarthy rushed him to the emergency room of a local hospital for medical attention. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Ugh. Evan had a seizure. We r in the ER. He's doing better. Just laying next to him. Could use prayers again right about now. Up all night. Evan Still battling 103.5 fever. Thanks for well wishes. They were nice to read at 3am. Kept me company."
McCarthy told fans on Tuesday, February 15 that Evan still had a high temperature, but reassured them the youngster was doing better on Wednesday by posting a picture of her son eating spaghetti and adding, "Watching wall-e with Evan."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit