Jenny McCarthy's Son 'Better' After Seizure
Jenny McCarthy's son has been hospitalized after suffering a seizure. The blonde beauty's eight-year-old son Evan was diagnosed with autism when he was aged two following a series of fits.
The youngster suffered another seizure on Monday, February 14 and McCarthy rushed him to the emergency room of a local hospital for medical attention. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Ugh. Evan had a seizure. We r in the ER. He's doing better. Just laying next to him. Could use prayers again right about now. Up all night. Evan Still battling 103.5 fever. Thanks for well wishes. They were nice to read at 3am. Kept me company."
McCarthy told fans on Tuesday, February 15 that Evan still had a high temperature, but reassured them the youngster was doing better on Wednesday by posting a picture of her son eating spaghetti and adding, "Watching wall-e with Evan."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy