Jenny McCarthy's Son 'Better' After Seizure
Jenny McCarthy's son has been hospitalized after suffering a seizure. The blonde beauty's eight-year-old son Evan was diagnosed with autism when he was aged two following a series of fits.
The youngster suffered another seizure on Monday, February 14 and McCarthy rushed him to the emergency room of a local hospital for medical attention. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Ugh. Evan had a seizure. We r in the ER. He's doing better. Just laying next to him. Could use prayers again right about now. Up all night. Evan Still battling 103.5 fever. Thanks for well wishes. They were nice to read at 3am. Kept me company."
McCarthy told fans on Tuesday, February 15 that Evan still had a high temperature, but reassured them the youngster was doing better on Wednesday by posting a picture of her son eating spaghetti and adding, "Watching wall-e with Evan."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death