Connor Paolo Defends Taylor Momsen: 'She's 17'
Actor Connor Paolo has defended his teenage "Gossip Girl" co-star Taylor Momsen amid accusations of diva-like behavior onset - insisting "no one has a right to attack someone of that age".
The 17 year old came under fire from TV style guru Tim Gunn last year, following his guest cameo role in the show. Describing his encounter with the singer/actress, he said, "What a diva! She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself, 'Why are we all being held hostage by this brat?'"
Momsen refused to comment on Gunn's remarks, but Paolo - who played the blonde's stepbrother in the series - insists Gunn was wrong to aim a personal attack at the star. He tells TV Line, "She's 17 years old. I don't think anyone has any right to say anything negative being that she - as mature and self-possessed as she is - is still young. It's not fair. No one has a right to attack someone of that age."
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Showrunner Will Exit After Season 3
- Joanna Krupa Goes Completely Nude on Instagram - See the Racy Pic
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way