Connor Paolo Defends Taylor Momsen: 'She's 17'
Actor Connor Paolo has defended his teenage "Gossip Girl" co-star Taylor Momsen amid accusations of diva-like behavior onset - insisting "no one has a right to attack someone of that age".
The 17 year old came under fire from TV style guru Tim Gunn last year, following his guest cameo role in the show. Describing his encounter with the singer/actress, he said, "What a diva! She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself, 'Why are we all being held hostage by this brat?'"
Momsen refused to comment on Gunn's remarks, but Paolo - who played the blonde's stepbrother in the series - insists Gunn was wrong to aim a personal attack at the star. He tells TV Line, "She's 17 years old. I don't think anyone has any right to say anything negative being that she - as mature and self-possessed as she is - is still young. It's not fair. No one has a right to attack someone of that age."
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off