Connor Paolo Defends Taylor Momsen: 'She's 17'
Actor Connor Paolo has defended his teenage "Gossip Girl" co-star Taylor Momsen amid accusations of diva-like behavior onset - insisting "no one has a right to attack someone of that age".
The 17 year old came under fire from TV style guru Tim Gunn last year, following his guest cameo role in the show. Describing his encounter with the singer/actress, he said, "What a diva! She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself, 'Why are we all being held hostage by this brat?'"
Momsen refused to comment on Gunn's remarks, but Paolo - who played the blonde's stepbrother in the series - insists Gunn was wrong to aim a personal attack at the star. He tells TV Line, "She's 17 years old. I don't think anyone has any right to say anything negative being that she - as mature and self-possessed as she is - is still young. It's not fair. No one has a right to attack someone of that age."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce