Connor Paolo Defends Taylor Momsen: 'She's 17'
Actor Connor Paolo has defended his teenage "Gossip Girl" co-star Taylor Momsen amid accusations of diva-like behavior onset - insisting "no one has a right to attack someone of that age".
The 17 year old came under fire from TV style guru Tim Gunn last year, following his guest cameo role in the show. Describing his encounter with the singer/actress, he said, "What a diva! She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself, 'Why are we all being held hostage by this brat?'"
Momsen refused to comment on Gunn's remarks, but Paolo - who played the blonde's stepbrother in the series - insists Gunn was wrong to aim a personal attack at the star. He tells TV Line, "She's 17 years old. I don't think anyone has any right to say anything negative being that she - as mature and self-possessed as she is - is still young. It's not fair. No one has a right to attack someone of that age."
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates