Faye Dunaway Got Into Hotel Bust-Up
Veteran actress Faye Dunaway stormed out of a hotel in Hollywood after a bust-up with staff over the lack of luxury suites, according to a U.S. Report.
The 70 year old requested a room at the Sunset Tower Hotel for two months but was furious when workers told her the only available accommodation was specially converted for disabled guests, reports New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "She came out of the elevator cursing. She was screaming at the top of her voice at the bellman: 'Do I look handicapped to you?' The bellman replied, 'No, Miss Dunaway, you do not. Then she stormed up to the manager's desk and pointed at a card listing the suite numbers she had seen, and shouted, 'The bellman told me this was the handicapped room'... After being told there was no longer any room, she then ripped the card with the room numbers out of the manager's hand, refused his business card, stormed outside and got into her little white car."
More Faye Dunaway News
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC