Faye Dunaway Got Into Hotel Bust-Up
Veteran actress Faye Dunaway stormed out of a hotel in Hollywood after a bust-up with staff over the lack of luxury suites, according to a U.S. Report.
The 70 year old requested a room at the Sunset Tower Hotel for two months but was furious when workers told her the only available accommodation was specially converted for disabled guests, reports New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "She came out of the elevator cursing. She was screaming at the top of her voice at the bellman: 'Do I look handicapped to you?' The bellman replied, 'No, Miss Dunaway, you do not. Then she stormed up to the manager's desk and pointed at a card listing the suite numbers she had seen, and shouted, 'The bellman told me this was the handicapped room'... After being told there was no longer any room, she then ripped the card with the room numbers out of the manager's hand, refused his business card, stormed outside and got into her little white car."
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters