Faye Dunaway Got Into Hotel Bust-Up
Veteran actress Faye Dunaway stormed out of a hotel in Hollywood after a bust-up with staff over the lack of luxury suites, according to a U.S. Report.
The 70 year old requested a room at the Sunset Tower Hotel for two months but was furious when workers told her the only available accommodation was specially converted for disabled guests, reports New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "She came out of the elevator cursing. She was screaming at the top of her voice at the bellman: 'Do I look handicapped to you?' The bellman replied, 'No, Miss Dunaway, you do not. Then she stormed up to the manager's desk and pointed at a card listing the suite numbers she had seen, and shouted, 'The bellman told me this was the handicapped room'... After being told there was no longer any room, she then ripped the card with the room numbers out of the manager's hand, refused his business card, stormed outside and got into her little white car."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed