Faye Dunaway Got Into Hotel Bust-Up
Veteran actress Faye Dunaway stormed out of a hotel in Hollywood after a bust-up with staff over the lack of luxury suites, according to a U.S. Report.
The 70 year old requested a room at the Sunset Tower Hotel for two months but was furious when workers told her the only available accommodation was specially converted for disabled guests, reports New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "She came out of the elevator cursing. She was screaming at the top of her voice at the bellman: 'Do I look handicapped to you?' The bellman replied, 'No, Miss Dunaway, you do not. Then she stormed up to the manager's desk and pointed at a card listing the suite numbers she had seen, and shouted, 'The bellman told me this was the handicapped room'... After being told there was no longer any room, she then ripped the card with the room numbers out of the manager's hand, refused his business card, stormed outside and got into her little white car."
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order