Faye Dunaway Got Into Hotel Bust-Up
Veteran actress Faye Dunaway stormed out of a hotel in Hollywood after a bust-up with staff over the lack of luxury suites, according to a U.S. Report.
The 70 year old requested a room at the Sunset Tower Hotel for two months but was furious when workers told her the only available accommodation was specially converted for disabled guests, reports New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "She came out of the elevator cursing. She was screaming at the top of her voice at the bellman: 'Do I look handicapped to you?' The bellman replied, 'No, Miss Dunaway, you do not. Then she stormed up to the manager's desk and pointed at a card listing the suite numbers she had seen, and shouted, 'The bellman told me this was the handicapped room'... After being told there was no longer any room, she then ripped the card with the room numbers out of the manager's hand, refused his business card, stormed outside and got into her little white car."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius