Justin Bieber Secretly Fixing His Teeth
Justin Bieber has a hidden flaw - he's struggling to straighten his teeth. In a new Rolling Stone expose, the "Baby" singer reveals he has been wearing a set of invisible braces on his teeth for the past year.
He explains, "They (teeth) were pointed inwards a little bit, so they had to bring them out, but when they did that, it made a small space in my teeth, and now they have to push that in... It hurts."
Also in an interview with the magazine, Bieber describes his favorite type of girls. "I like all girls," he shares. "I like a girl with a nice smile and who's funny, as far as looks, my taste is dark hair. But I don't limit myself. I like girls with blond hair too. I like everything!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says