Justin Bieber Secretly Fixing His Teeth
Justin Bieber has a hidden flaw - he's struggling to straighten his teeth. In a new Rolling Stone expose, the "Baby" singer reveals he has been wearing a set of invisible braces on his teeth for the past year.
He explains, "They (teeth) were pointed inwards a little bit, so they had to bring them out, but when they did that, it made a small space in my teeth, and now they have to push that in... It hurts."
Also in an interview with the magazine, Bieber describes his favorite type of girls. "I like all girls," he shares. "I like a girl with a nice smile and who's funny, as far as looks, my taste is dark hair. But I don't limit myself. I like girls with blond hair too. I like everything!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame