Justin Bieber Secretly Fixing His Teeth
Justin Bieber has a hidden flaw - he's struggling to straighten his teeth. In a new Rolling Stone expose, the "Baby" singer reveals he has been wearing a set of invisible braces on his teeth for the past year.
He explains, "They (teeth) were pointed inwards a little bit, so they had to bring them out, but when they did that, it made a small space in my teeth, and now they have to push that in... It hurts."
Also in an interview with the magazine, Bieber describes his favorite type of girls. "I like all girls," he shares. "I like a girl with a nice smile and who's funny, as far as looks, my taste is dark hair. But I don't limit myself. I like girls with blond hair too. I like everything!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger