Justin Bieber Secretly Fixing His Teeth
Justin Bieber has a hidden flaw - he's struggling to straighten his teeth. In a new Rolling Stone expose, the "Baby" singer reveals he has been wearing a set of invisible braces on his teeth for the past year.
He explains, "They (teeth) were pointed inwards a little bit, so they had to bring them out, but when they did that, it made a small space in my teeth, and now they have to push that in... It hurts."
Also in an interview with the magazine, Bieber describes his favorite type of girls. "I like all girls," he shares. "I like a girl with a nice smile and who's funny, as far as looks, my taste is dark hair. But I don't limit myself. I like girls with blond hair too. I like everything!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her