Melissa Rycroft Gives Birth to Baby Girl
U.S. TV star Melissa Rycroft has given birth to a baby girl. "The Bachelor" star welcomed her first child with husband Tye Strickland on Wednesday, February 16.
The tot, weighing in at 6 lbs, 13 oz (7.27 kilograms), has been named Ava Grace, according to People.com. Rycroft tells the website, "Our lives have changed so much in the last two years and today we've been blessed with the best change ever, our beautiful baby girl."
Melissa Rycroft announced she was pregnant when appearing on "Good Morning America" in July 2010. The baby is the first child for the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant and Tye Strickland, whom she married in December 2009.
More The Bachelor News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame