Melissa Rycroft Gives Birth to Baby Girl
U.S. TV star Melissa Rycroft has given birth to a baby girl. "The Bachelor" star welcomed her first child with husband Tye Strickland on Wednesday, February 16.
The tot, weighing in at 6 lbs, 13 oz (7.27 kilograms), has been named Ava Grace, according to People.com. Rycroft tells the website, "Our lives have changed so much in the last two years and today we've been blessed with the best change ever, our beautiful baby girl."
Melissa Rycroft announced she was pregnant when appearing on "Good Morning America" in July 2010. The baby is the first child for the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant and Tye Strickland, whom she married in December 2009.
More The Bachelor News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones