Melissa Rycroft Gives Birth to Baby Girl
U.S. TV star Melissa Rycroft has given birth to a baby girl. "The Bachelor" star welcomed her first child with husband Tye Strickland on Wednesday, February 16.
The tot, weighing in at 6 lbs, 13 oz (7.27 kilograms), has been named Ava Grace, according to People.com. Rycroft tells the website, "Our lives have changed so much in the last two years and today we've been blessed with the best change ever, our beautiful baby girl."
Melissa Rycroft announced she was pregnant when appearing on "Good Morning America" in July 2010. The baby is the first child for the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant and Tye Strickland, whom she married in December 2009.
More The Bachelor News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'