Melissa Rycroft Gives Birth to Baby Girl
U.S. TV star Melissa Rycroft has given birth to a baby girl. "The Bachelor" star welcomed her first child with husband Tye Strickland on Wednesday, February 16.
The tot, weighing in at 6 lbs, 13 oz (7.27 kilograms), has been named Ava Grace, according to People.com. Rycroft tells the website, "Our lives have changed so much in the last two years and today we've been blessed with the best change ever, our beautiful baby girl."
Melissa Rycroft announced she was pregnant when appearing on "Good Morning America" in July 2010. The baby is the first child for the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant and Tye Strickland, whom she married in December 2009.
More The Bachelor News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny