Melissa Rycroft Gives Birth to Baby Girl
U.S. TV star Melissa Rycroft has given birth to a baby girl. "The Bachelor" star welcomed her first child with husband Tye Strickland on Wednesday, February 16.
The tot, weighing in at 6 lbs, 13 oz (7.27 kilograms), has been named Ava Grace, according to People.com. Rycroft tells the website, "Our lives have changed so much in the last two years and today we've been blessed with the best change ever, our beautiful baby girl."
Melissa Rycroft announced she was pregnant when appearing on "Good Morning America" in July 2010. The baby is the first child for the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant and Tye Strickland, whom she married in December 2009.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards