Kourtney Kardashian Calls Engagement Story 'Crazy'
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian has dismissed "crazy" reports she's engaged to wed boyfriend Scott Disick, insisting a U.S. tabloid "exclusive" is completely fabricated. A Life & Style magazine story suggested Disick's proposal to his longterm girlfriend had been filmed for the finale of Kardashian's hit show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", but the couple was keeping the news under wraps until the episode aired in April.
A source told the publication, "The family is really happy about Scott and Kourtney's engagement but they're trying to keep it a secret so it's a huge surprise on the show." But Kardashian, mother to Disick's 14-month-old son Mason, has laughed off the rumor with a post on her Twitter.com page.
She writes, "WOW!! Where do the mags come up with this stuff? And claiming exclusives? Come on now." Asked directly by one of her followers if there is any truth to the engagement news, she responds, "Absolutely not! This is crazy!"
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!