Kourtney Kardashian Calls Engagement Story 'Crazy'
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian has dismissed "crazy" reports she's engaged to wed boyfriend Scott Disick, insisting a U.S. tabloid "exclusive" is completely fabricated. A Life & Style magazine story suggested Disick's proposal to his longterm girlfriend had been filmed for the finale of Kardashian's hit show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", but the couple was keeping the news under wraps until the episode aired in April.
A source told the publication, "The family is really happy about Scott and Kourtney's engagement but they're trying to keep it a secret so it's a huge surprise on the show." But Kardashian, mother to Disick's 14-month-old son Mason, has laughed off the rumor with a post on her Twitter.com page.
She writes, "WOW!! Where do the mags come up with this stuff? And claiming exclusives? Come on now." Asked directly by one of her followers if there is any truth to the engagement news, she responds, "Absolutely not! This is crazy!"
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo