Kourtney Kardashian Calls Engagement Story 'Crazy'
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian has dismissed "crazy" reports she's engaged to wed boyfriend Scott Disick, insisting a U.S. tabloid "exclusive" is completely fabricated. A Life & Style magazine story suggested Disick's proposal to his longterm girlfriend had been filmed for the finale of Kardashian's hit show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", but the couple was keeping the news under wraps until the episode aired in April.
A source told the publication, "The family is really happy about Scott and Kourtney's engagement but they're trying to keep it a secret so it's a huge surprise on the show." But Kardashian, mother to Disick's 14-month-old son Mason, has laughed off the rumor with a post on her Twitter.com page.
She writes, "WOW!! Where do the mags come up with this stuff? And claiming exclusives? Come on now." Asked directly by one of her followers if there is any truth to the engagement news, she responds, "Absolutely not! This is crazy!"
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father