Kourtney Kardashian Calls Engagement Story 'Crazy'
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian has dismissed "crazy" reports she's engaged to wed boyfriend Scott Disick, insisting a U.S. tabloid "exclusive" is completely fabricated. A Life & Style magazine story suggested Disick's proposal to his longterm girlfriend had been filmed for the finale of Kardashian's hit show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", but the couple was keeping the news under wraps until the episode aired in April.
A source told the publication, "The family is really happy about Scott and Kourtney's engagement but they're trying to keep it a secret so it's a huge surprise on the show." But Kardashian, mother to Disick's 14-month-old son Mason, has laughed off the rumor with a post on her Twitter.com page.
She writes, "WOW!! Where do the mags come up with this stuff? And claiming exclusives? Come on now." Asked directly by one of her followers if there is any truth to the engagement news, she responds, "Absolutely not! This is crazy!"
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video