Kourtney Kardashian Calls Engagement Story 'Crazy'
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian has dismissed "crazy" reports she's engaged to wed boyfriend Scott Disick, insisting a U.S. tabloid "exclusive" is completely fabricated. A Life & Style magazine story suggested Disick's proposal to his longterm girlfriend had been filmed for the finale of Kardashian's hit show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", but the couple was keeping the news under wraps until the episode aired in April.
A source told the publication, "The family is really happy about Scott and Kourtney's engagement but they're trying to keep it a secret so it's a huge surprise on the show." But Kardashian, mother to Disick's 14-month-old son Mason, has laughed off the rumor with a post on her Twitter.com page.
She writes, "WOW!! Where do the mags come up with this stuff? And claiming exclusives? Come on now." Asked directly by one of her followers if there is any truth to the engagement news, she responds, "Absolutely not! This is crazy!"
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'