Coming Soon: 'This Ain't Harry Potter XXX 3D'
"Harry Potter" is about to conjure up some magic porn - Hustler Video bosses are about to shoot a new X-rated spoof based on the boy wizard's adventures. And thanks to the studio gaffe that prevented the penultimate Potter film getting the 3D treatment, "This Ain't Harry Potter XXX" will be the first franchise-related film to get the 3D treatment.
Drew Rosenfeld, Creative Director for Hustler Video, tells WENN, "We are very excited to be continuing the trend we started with This Ain't Avatar XXX 3D and the This Ain't Ghostbusters XXX 3D parodies. We have an opportunity to take what we've learned from the last two films, especially where 3D special effects are concerned, and turn our parody of Harry Potter into a true Hollywood masterpiece."
"Besides, with Harry, Hermione, and Ron all grown up and over the age of 18, this is the perfect opportunity to spoof the characters, and show what we imagine might have happened behind Hogwarts' closed doors."
"This Ain't Harry Potter XXX 3D" will be released later this year. Casting details have yet to be announced.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny