Coming Soon: 'This Ain't Harry Potter XXX 3D'
"Harry Potter" is about to conjure up some magic porn - Hustler Video bosses are about to shoot a new X-rated spoof based on the boy wizard's adventures. And thanks to the studio gaffe that prevented the penultimate Potter film getting the 3D treatment, "This Ain't Harry Potter XXX" will be the first franchise-related film to get the 3D treatment.
Drew Rosenfeld, Creative Director for Hustler Video, tells WENN, "We are very excited to be continuing the trend we started with This Ain't Avatar XXX 3D and the This Ain't Ghostbusters XXX 3D parodies. We have an opportunity to take what we've learned from the last two films, especially where 3D special effects are concerned, and turn our parody of Harry Potter into a true Hollywood masterpiece."
"Besides, with Harry, Hermione, and Ron all grown up and over the age of 18, this is the perfect opportunity to spoof the characters, and show what we imagine might have happened behind Hogwarts' closed doors."
"This Ain't Harry Potter XXX 3D" will be released later this year. Casting details have yet to be announced.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes