Coming Soon: 'This Ain't Harry Potter XXX 3D'
"Harry Potter" is about to conjure up some magic porn - Hustler Video bosses are about to shoot a new X-rated spoof based on the boy wizard's adventures. And thanks to the studio gaffe that prevented the penultimate Potter film getting the 3D treatment, "This Ain't Harry Potter XXX" will be the first franchise-related film to get the 3D treatment.
Drew Rosenfeld, Creative Director for Hustler Video, tells WENN, "We are very excited to be continuing the trend we started with This Ain't Avatar XXX 3D and the This Ain't Ghostbusters XXX 3D parodies. We have an opportunity to take what we've learned from the last two films, especially where 3D special effects are concerned, and turn our parody of Harry Potter into a true Hollywood masterpiece."
"Besides, with Harry, Hermione, and Ron all grown up and over the age of 18, this is the perfect opportunity to spoof the characters, and show what we imagine might have happened behind Hogwarts' closed doors."
"This Ain't Harry Potter XXX 3D" will be released later this year. Casting details have yet to be announced.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special