Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Auctioning Her Fur Coats
Socialite Frederic Prinz von Anhalt is auctioning off his wife Zsa Zsa Gabor's fur coats in a bid to raise cash to pay for her mounting medical fees. The ailing actress, 94, has been in and out of hospital in recent months and had part of her right leg amputated in January to prevent the spread of an infection.
Von Anhalt recently revealed their finances were dwindling as a result of Gabor's health woes, forcing him to place the couple's sprawling Bel Air mansion on the market. Now he's hoping he can boost funds further by selling the 14 fur coats the TV star has in storage.
Von Anhalt claims the monthly storage costs of $1,200 are a big burden on top of the $200,000 he has already paid in medical bills, and he is aiming to bank $100,000 from the online auction. He says, "I need the money, and I need the cash. The storage doesn't make sense because my wife is not going to wear them again."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked