Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Auctioning Her Fur Coats
Socialite Frederic Prinz von Anhalt is auctioning off his wife Zsa Zsa Gabor's fur coats in a bid to raise cash to pay for her mounting medical fees. The ailing actress, 94, has been in and out of hospital in recent months and had part of her right leg amputated in January to prevent the spread of an infection.
Von Anhalt recently revealed their finances were dwindling as a result of Gabor's health woes, forcing him to place the couple's sprawling Bel Air mansion on the market. Now he's hoping he can boost funds further by selling the 14 fur coats the TV star has in storage.
Von Anhalt claims the monthly storage costs of $1,200 are a big burden on top of the $200,000 he has already paid in medical bills, and he is aiming to bank $100,000 from the online auction. He says, "I need the money, and I need the cash. The storage doesn't make sense because my wife is not going to wear them again."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!