Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Auctioning Her Fur Coats
Socialite Frederic Prinz von Anhalt is auctioning off his wife Zsa Zsa Gabor's fur coats in a bid to raise cash to pay for her mounting medical fees. The ailing actress, 94, has been in and out of hospital in recent months and had part of her right leg amputated in January to prevent the spread of an infection.
Von Anhalt recently revealed their finances were dwindling as a result of Gabor's health woes, forcing him to place the couple's sprawling Bel Air mansion on the market. Now he's hoping he can boost funds further by selling the 14 fur coats the TV star has in storage.
Von Anhalt claims the monthly storage costs of $1,200 are a big burden on top of the $200,000 he has already paid in medical bills, and he is aiming to bank $100,000 from the online auction. He says, "I need the money, and I need the cash. The storage doesn't make sense because my wife is not going to wear them again."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'