David Cassidy Pleads No Contest in Court
Singer/actor David Cassidy has had his driving privileges suspended for six months after pleading no contest to DUI. He will also serve a year of probation.
Cassidy was arrested in Florida in November after local police spotted his car weaving through traffic. He failed a field sobriety test. The 60-year-old former "Partridge Family" star entered his plea at a hearing on Wednesday, February 16.
The Florida High Patrol report states that Cassidy failed a field sobriety test, and breath tests at the St. Lucie County jail showed his blood-alcohol content at 0.139 and 0.141, above Florida's legal limit of 0.08. Cassidy, who also was charged with failure to maintain a single lane and an open container violation, is one of 16 notables who will be vying for a job with Donald Trump on "The Celebrity Apprentice" premiering March 6.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO