David Cassidy Pleads No Contest in Court
Singer/actor David Cassidy has had his driving privileges suspended for six months after pleading no contest to DUI. He will also serve a year of probation.
Cassidy was arrested in Florida in November after local police spotted his car weaving through traffic. He failed a field sobriety test. The 60-year-old former "Partridge Family" star entered his plea at a hearing on Wednesday, February 16.
The Florida High Patrol report states that Cassidy failed a field sobriety test, and breath tests at the St. Lucie County jail showed his blood-alcohol content at 0.139 and 0.141, above Florida's legal limit of 0.08. Cassidy, who also was charged with failure to maintain a single lane and an open container violation, is one of 16 notables who will be vying for a job with Donald Trump on "The Celebrity Apprentice" premiering March 6.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers