David Cassidy Pleads No Contest in Court
Singer/actor David Cassidy has had his driving privileges suspended for six months after pleading no contest to DUI. He will also serve a year of probation.
Cassidy was arrested in Florida in November after local police spotted his car weaving through traffic. He failed a field sobriety test. The 60-year-old former "Partridge Family" star entered his plea at a hearing on Wednesday, February 16.
The Florida High Patrol report states that Cassidy failed a field sobriety test, and breath tests at the St. Lucie County jail showed his blood-alcohol content at 0.139 and 0.141, above Florida's legal limit of 0.08. Cassidy, who also was charged with failure to maintain a single lane and an open container violation, is one of 16 notables who will be vying for a job with Donald Trump on "The Celebrity Apprentice" premiering March 6.
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies