David Cassidy Pleads No Contest in Court
Singer/actor David Cassidy has had his driving privileges suspended for six months after pleading no contest to DUI. He will also serve a year of probation.
Cassidy was arrested in Florida in November after local police spotted his car weaving through traffic. He failed a field sobriety test. The 60-year-old former "Partridge Family" star entered his plea at a hearing on Wednesday, February 16.
The Florida High Patrol report states that Cassidy failed a field sobriety test, and breath tests at the St. Lucie County jail showed his blood-alcohol content at 0.139 and 0.141, above Florida's legal limit of 0.08. Cassidy, who also was charged with failure to maintain a single lane and an open container violation, is one of 16 notables who will be vying for a job with Donald Trump on "The Celebrity Apprentice" premiering March 6.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies