David Cassidy Pleads No Contest in Court
Singer/actor David Cassidy has had his driving privileges suspended for six months after pleading no contest to DUI. He will also serve a year of probation.
Cassidy was arrested in Florida in November after local police spotted his car weaving through traffic. He failed a field sobriety test. The 60-year-old former "Partridge Family" star entered his plea at a hearing on Wednesday, February 16.
The Florida High Patrol report states that Cassidy failed a field sobriety test, and breath tests at the St. Lucie County jail showed his blood-alcohol content at 0.139 and 0.141, above Florida's legal limit of 0.08. Cassidy, who also was charged with failure to maintain a single lane and an open container violation, is one of 16 notables who will be vying for a job with Donald Trump on "The Celebrity Apprentice" premiering March 6.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked