Chris Tomlin and tobyMac Lead 2011 Dove Awards Nominations
Gospel singers Chris Tomlin and tobyMac are set to dominate the 2011 Dove Awards after landing six nominations apiece. Tomlin will compete for Best Male Vocalist and he'll will face off with tobyMac and artists such as Jason Crabb and Marvin Sapp for the Artist of the Year prize. Crabb is another multiple nominee with five, while Francesca Battistelli earned four mentions, including Best Female Vocalist.
The 42nd annual Dove Awards will be held in Atlanta, Georgia in April - the first time the ceremony has been held outside of Nashville, Tennessee. The nominees for the 42nd Annual Gospel Music Association (GMA) Dove Awards were announced at a press conference Wednesday, February 16. The GMA's Chairman of the Board Ed Leonard said, "We are very excited about that. It's our way of celebrating people who do it day in and day out."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21