The Dalai Lama Is Mourning the Death of His Nephew
Buddhist leader the Dalai Lama is in mourning after his nephew was hit by a car and killed during a charity walk to raise awareness about Tibet's independence from China.
Jigme K. Norbu, 45, was taking part in the first leg of a 300-mile (482.8-kilometer) walk along the side of a coastal highway in Florida late on Monday, February 14, when he was struck by a sports utility vehicle. Highway Patrol authorities claim Norbu had been walking alone in the same direction as traffic when he was run over. The driver, Keith R. O'Dell, 31, had swerved in an attempt to avoid a collision.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed