The Dalai Lama Is Mourning the Death of His Nephew
Buddhist leader the Dalai Lama is in mourning after his nephew was hit by a car and killed during a charity walk to raise awareness about Tibet's independence from China.
Jigme K. Norbu, 45, was taking part in the first leg of a 300-mile (482.8-kilometer) walk along the side of a coastal highway in Florida late on Monday, February 14, when he was struck by a sports utility vehicle. Highway Patrol authorities claim Norbu had been walking alone in the same direction as traffic when he was run over. The driver, Keith R. O'Dell, 31, had swerved in an attempt to avoid a collision.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week