The Dalai Lama Is Mourning the Death of His Nephew
Buddhist leader the Dalai Lama is in mourning after his nephew was hit by a car and killed during a charity walk to raise awareness about Tibet's independence from China.
Jigme K. Norbu, 45, was taking part in the first leg of a 300-mile (482.8-kilometer) walk along the side of a coastal highway in Florida late on Monday, February 14, when he was struck by a sports utility vehicle. Highway Patrol authorities claim Norbu had been walking alone in the same direction as traffic when he was run over. The driver, Keith R. O'Dell, 31, had swerved in an attempt to avoid a collision.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers