Paris Hilton Held Her Birthday Party Earlier and Got Luxury Car
Paris Hilton has already started her 30th birthday celebrations - she held a party on Tuesday night, February 15 and her boyfriend Cy Waits has treated her to a brand new luxury car. The reality TV star passes the milestone on Thursday, February 17, but she began celebrating two days early when Waits surprised her with a bright yellow Lexus, a day after the pair enjoyed a romantic Valentine's Day meal together.
Hilton was photographed hugging and kissing Waits after the sports car was delivered to her driveway. And the socialite followed it up by staging her first 30th birthday bash - on Tuesday night she was joined by 300 friends, including rapper Lil Wayne, comedienne Kathy Griffin, and sister Nicky Hilton, at a 1920s-themed party in the Hollywood Hills.
The heiress wore a red basque and feathery skirt for the Pimps and Showgirls party, and told her followers on Twitter.com: "So amazing when Lil Wayne stopped by to give me a birthday present. Everyone at the party loved seeing him!".
Hilton looks set to continue the celebrations in style - earlier this month, she revealed she is planning a series of parties to mark the big day, saying, "It's a big birthday so I'm going to be going to a lot of places to have parties: Los Angeles, New York, Las Vegas."
More Paris Hilton News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick