Jessica Alba Shares Her Second Pregnancy News
Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren are set to become parents for a second time - the actress is pregnant. The "Fantastic Four" beauty, 29, gave birth to daughter Honor in June 2008 and now the couple is preparing for a new addition to its family.
Announcing the news via her Facebook.com page on Wednesday, February16, she writes: "It's been a while since I've been on FB & I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news > Honor is going to be a Big Sister!".
She adds, "Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn't hear about it somewhere else. I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day! Jess." Alba wed film producer Warren in May 2008.
More Jessica Alba News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy