Jessica Alba Shares Her Second Pregnancy News
Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren are set to become parents for a second time - the actress is pregnant. The "Fantastic Four" beauty, 29, gave birth to daughter Honor in June 2008 and now the couple is preparing for a new addition to its family.
Announcing the news via her Facebook.com page on Wednesday, February16, she writes: "It's been a while since I've been on FB & I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news > Honor is going to be a Big Sister!".
She adds, "Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn't hear about it somewhere else. I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day! Jess." Alba wed film producer Warren in May 2008.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her