Jessica Alba Shares Her Second Pregnancy News
Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren are set to become parents for a second time - the actress is pregnant. The "Fantastic Four" beauty, 29, gave birth to daughter Honor in June 2008 and now the couple is preparing for a new addition to its family.
Announcing the news via her Facebook.com page on Wednesday, February16, she writes: "It's been a while since I've been on FB & I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news > Honor is going to be a Big Sister!".
She adds, "Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn't hear about it somewhere else. I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day! Jess." Alba wed film producer Warren in May 2008.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'