Kelly Osbourne Defends Leona Lewis' Image Overhaul
Kelly Osbourne has jumped to the defense of Leona Lewis for undergoing a drastic image overhaul, insisting "people are so mean" to suggest she's had cosmetic surgery.
The "Bleeding Love" hit maker stepped out in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits last week, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra and a massive bright yellow bow top. Lewis, who is planning her own fashion line, also sparked rumors she has gone under the knife to reduce the size of her nose. But Osbourne is adamant it shouldn't matter how Lewis achieved her new image - because "she looks beautiful whatever".
In her weekly column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I cannot understand why there was such a fuss over pictures of Leona Lewis wearing unusual dresses last week - she's a beautiful girl and I love it when women take a bit of a fashion risk! And people are so mean to speculate over whether she's had a nose job or not. I have no idea if she has or if she wants one, but I think she looks beautiful whatever."
She adds, "And if she did have one - so what? It's her face! If that makes her or anyone else feel more comfortable and confident, so be it."
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos