Kelly Osbourne Defends Leona Lewis' Image Overhaul
Kelly Osbourne has jumped to the defense of Leona Lewis for undergoing a drastic image overhaul, insisting "people are so mean" to suggest she's had cosmetic surgery.
The "Bleeding Love" hit maker stepped out in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits last week, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra and a massive bright yellow bow top. Lewis, who is planning her own fashion line, also sparked rumors she has gone under the knife to reduce the size of her nose. But Osbourne is adamant it shouldn't matter how Lewis achieved her new image - because "she looks beautiful whatever".
In her weekly column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I cannot understand why there was such a fuss over pictures of Leona Lewis wearing unusual dresses last week - she's a beautiful girl and I love it when women take a bit of a fashion risk! And people are so mean to speculate over whether she's had a nose job or not. I have no idea if she has or if she wants one, but I think she looks beautiful whatever."
She adds, "And if she did have one - so what? It's her face! If that makes her or anyone else feel more comfortable and confident, so be it."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift