Kelly Osbourne Defends Leona Lewis' Image Overhaul
Kelly Osbourne has jumped to the defense of Leona Lewis for undergoing a drastic image overhaul, insisting "people are so mean" to suggest she's had cosmetic surgery.
The "Bleeding Love" hit maker stepped out in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits last week, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra and a massive bright yellow bow top. Lewis, who is planning her own fashion line, also sparked rumors she has gone under the knife to reduce the size of her nose. But Osbourne is adamant it shouldn't matter how Lewis achieved her new image - because "she looks beautiful whatever".
In her weekly column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I cannot understand why there was such a fuss over pictures of Leona Lewis wearing unusual dresses last week - she's a beautiful girl and I love it when women take a bit of a fashion risk! And people are so mean to speculate over whether she's had a nose job or not. I have no idea if she has or if she wants one, but I think she looks beautiful whatever."
She adds, "And if she did have one - so what? It's her face! If that makes her or anyone else feel more comfortable and confident, so be it."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group