Kelly Osbourne Defends Leona Lewis' Image Overhaul
Kelly Osbourne has jumped to the defense of Leona Lewis for undergoing a drastic image overhaul, insisting "people are so mean" to suggest she's had cosmetic surgery.
The "Bleeding Love" hit maker stepped out in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits last week, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra and a massive bright yellow bow top. Lewis, who is planning her own fashion line, also sparked rumors she has gone under the knife to reduce the size of her nose. But Osbourne is adamant it shouldn't matter how Lewis achieved her new image - because "she looks beautiful whatever".
In her weekly column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I cannot understand why there was such a fuss over pictures of Leona Lewis wearing unusual dresses last week - she's a beautiful girl and I love it when women take a bit of a fashion risk! And people are so mean to speculate over whether she's had a nose job or not. I have no idea if she has or if she wants one, but I think she looks beautiful whatever."
She adds, "And if she did have one - so what? It's her face! If that makes her or anyone else feel more comfortable and confident, so be it."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip