Frankie Muniz Had Valentine's Day Dinner After Domestic Altercation
Former child star Frankie Muniz has moved on from a domestic dispute with his girlfriend by treating her to a romantic meal on Valentine's Day.
Cops were called to the actor's home in Arizona on Friday, February 11 after an altercation with his girlfriend, Elycia Turnbow, during which he reportedly held a loaded gun to his head and allegedly punched her.
Muniz's rep slammed reports he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. Just 24 hours after the argument the former "Malcolm In The Middle" star took Turnbow on a date to the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, where they were acting "completely care free", reports TMZ.com. And on Monday, February 14, Muniz took to his Twitter.com page to demonstrate his love for Turnbow by tweeting a picture of a dinner table set out with red roses and petals, with the words, "The table's all set for Valentine's Day dinner... I love @elyciamarie".
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album