Frankie Muniz Had Valentine's Day Dinner After Domestic Altercation
Former child star Frankie Muniz has moved on from a domestic dispute with his girlfriend by treating her to a romantic meal on Valentine's Day.
Cops were called to the actor's home in Arizona on Friday, February 11 after an altercation with his girlfriend, Elycia Turnbow, during which he reportedly held a loaded gun to his head and allegedly punched her.
Muniz's rep slammed reports he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. Just 24 hours after the argument the former "Malcolm In The Middle" star took Turnbow on a date to the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, where they were acting "completely care free", reports TMZ.com. And on Monday, February 14, Muniz took to his Twitter.com page to demonstrate his love for Turnbow by tweeting a picture of a dinner table set out with red roses and petals, with the words, "The table's all set for Valentine's Day dinner... I love @elyciamarie".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7