Frankie Muniz Had Valentine's Day Dinner After Domestic Altercation
Former child star Frankie Muniz has moved on from a domestic dispute with his girlfriend by treating her to a romantic meal on Valentine's Day.
Cops were called to the actor's home in Arizona on Friday, February 11 after an altercation with his girlfriend, Elycia Turnbow, during which he reportedly held a loaded gun to his head and allegedly punched her.
Muniz's rep slammed reports he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. Just 24 hours after the argument the former "Malcolm In The Middle" star took Turnbow on a date to the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, where they were acting "completely care free", reports TMZ.com. And on Monday, February 14, Muniz took to his Twitter.com page to demonstrate his love for Turnbow by tweeting a picture of a dinner table set out with red roses and petals, with the words, "The table's all set for Valentine's Day dinner... I love @elyciamarie".
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer