Frankie Muniz Had Valentine's Day Dinner After Domestic Altercation
Former child star Frankie Muniz has moved on from a domestic dispute with his girlfriend by treating her to a romantic meal on Valentine's Day.
Cops were called to the actor's home in Arizona on Friday, February 11 after an altercation with his girlfriend, Elycia Turnbow, during which he reportedly held a loaded gun to his head and allegedly punched her.
Muniz's rep slammed reports he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. Just 24 hours after the argument the former "Malcolm In The Middle" star took Turnbow on a date to the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, where they were acting "completely care free", reports TMZ.com. And on Monday, February 14, Muniz took to his Twitter.com page to demonstrate his love for Turnbow by tweeting a picture of a dinner table set out with red roses and petals, with the words, "The table's all set for Valentine's Day dinner... I love @elyciamarie".
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?