Frankie Muniz Had Valentine's Day Dinner After Domestic Altercation
Former child star Frankie Muniz has moved on from a domestic dispute with his girlfriend by treating her to a romantic meal on Valentine's Day.
Cops were called to the actor's home in Arizona on Friday, February 11 after an altercation with his girlfriend, Elycia Turnbow, during which he reportedly held a loaded gun to his head and allegedly punched her.
Muniz's rep slammed reports he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. Just 24 hours after the argument the former "Malcolm In The Middle" star took Turnbow on a date to the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, where they were acting "completely care free", reports TMZ.com. And on Monday, February 14, Muniz took to his Twitter.com page to demonstrate his love for Turnbow by tweeting a picture of a dinner table set out with red roses and petals, with the words, "The table's all set for Valentine's Day dinner... I love @elyciamarie".
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip