Painting Sold for $5,500, Brad Paisley Stunned
Country music star Brad Paisley's artistic skills are paying off - the "Celebrity" singer's sunset painting of a lonesome pine has sold for $5,500 at a charity auction. Paisley himself was stunned when the artpiece sold during a sale at the La Fete du Cinema fundraiser for the Nashville Film Festival on Monday , February 14.
The singer revealed at the event he has had no formal art training, but loves to unwind with a paintbrush in his hand. Paisley tells People he did the background of the oil painting at home, and completed it during the cocktail hour at The Standard at the Smith House, the historic building that was also the site of Paisley's video for "Whiskey Lullaby".
The picture of Brad's painting can be seen on People.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic