Painting Sold for $5,500, Brad Paisley Stunned
Country music star Brad Paisley's artistic skills are paying off - the "Celebrity" singer's sunset painting of a lonesome pine has sold for $5,500 at a charity auction. Paisley himself was stunned when the artpiece sold during a sale at the La Fete du Cinema fundraiser for the Nashville Film Festival on Monday , February 14.
The singer revealed at the event he has had no formal art training, but loves to unwind with a paintbrush in his hand. Paisley tells People he did the background of the oil painting at home, and completed it during the cocktail hour at The Standard at the Smith House, the historic building that was also the site of Paisley's video for "Whiskey Lullaby".
The picture of Brad's painting can be seen on People.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'