Painting Sold for $5,500, Brad Paisley Stunned
Country music star Brad Paisley's artistic skills are paying off - the "Celebrity" singer's sunset painting of a lonesome pine has sold for $5,500 at a charity auction. Paisley himself was stunned when the artpiece sold during a sale at the La Fete du Cinema fundraiser for the Nashville Film Festival on Monday , February 14.
The singer revealed at the event he has had no formal art training, but loves to unwind with a paintbrush in his hand. Paisley tells People he did the background of the oil painting at home, and completed it during the cocktail hour at The Standard at the Smith House, the historic building that was also the site of Paisley's video for "Whiskey Lullaby".
The picture of Brad's painting can be seen on People.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby