Painting Sold for $5,500, Brad Paisley Stunned
Country music star Brad Paisley's artistic skills are paying off - the "Celebrity" singer's sunset painting of a lonesome pine has sold for $5,500 at a charity auction. Paisley himself was stunned when the artpiece sold during a sale at the La Fete du Cinema fundraiser for the Nashville Film Festival on Monday , February 14.
The singer revealed at the event he has had no formal art training, but loves to unwind with a paintbrush in his hand. Paisley tells People he did the background of the oil painting at home, and completed it during the cocktail hour at The Standard at the Smith House, the historic building that was also the site of Paisley's video for "Whiskey Lullaby".
The picture of Brad's painting can be seen on People.
More Brad Paisley News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory