Painting Sold for $5,500, Brad Paisley Stunned
Country music star Brad Paisley's artistic skills are paying off - the "Celebrity" singer's sunset painting of a lonesome pine has sold for $5,500 at a charity auction. Paisley himself was stunned when the artpiece sold during a sale at the La Fete du Cinema fundraiser for the Nashville Film Festival on Monday , February 14.
The singer revealed at the event he has had no formal art training, but loves to unwind with a paintbrush in his hand. Paisley tells People he did the background of the oil painting at home, and completed it during the cocktail hour at The Standard at the Smith House, the historic building that was also the site of Paisley's video for "Whiskey Lullaby".
The picture of Brad's painting can be seen on People.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4