Suge Knight Caught Driving Without License
Embattled rap mogul Marion Suge Knight is in trouble again - his truck was impounded on Tuesday, February 15 after he was reportedly caught driving on a suspended license. The former Death Row Records' CEO spent a night behind bars last December after he failed to show up to court in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license and running a stop sign in September. He was later released with a citation.
And on Tuesday, Knight's vehicle was pulled over by cops in Beverly Hills and was towed away after officers realized he has no legal license. He was once again handed a citation, according to TMZ.com. The website reports the stranded star asked a female driver to give him a lift to a nearby location and she agreed.
More Suge Knight News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series