Suge Knight Caught Driving Without License
Embattled rap mogul Marion Suge Knight is in trouble again - his truck was impounded on Tuesday, February 15 after he was reportedly caught driving on a suspended license. The former Death Row Records' CEO spent a night behind bars last December after he failed to show up to court in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license and running a stop sign in September. He was later released with a citation.
And on Tuesday, Knight's vehicle was pulled over by cops in Beverly Hills and was towed away after officers realized he has no legal license. He was once again handed a citation, according to TMZ.com. The website reports the stranded star asked a female driver to give him a lift to a nearby location and she agreed.
More Suge Knight News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen