Suge Knight Caught Driving Without License
Embattled rap mogul Marion Suge Knight is in trouble again - his truck was impounded on Tuesday, February 15 after he was reportedly caught driving on a suspended license. The former Death Row Records' CEO spent a night behind bars last December after he failed to show up to court in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license and running a stop sign in September. He was later released with a citation.
And on Tuesday, Knight's vehicle was pulled over by cops in Beverly Hills and was towed away after officers realized he has no legal license. He was once again handed a citation, according to TMZ.com. The website reports the stranded star asked a female driver to give him a lift to a nearby location and she agreed.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper