Suge Knight Caught Driving Without License
Embattled rap mogul Marion Suge Knight is in trouble again - his truck was impounded on Tuesday, February 15 after he was reportedly caught driving on a suspended license. The former Death Row Records' CEO spent a night behind bars last December after he failed to show up to court in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license and running a stop sign in September. He was later released with a citation.
And on Tuesday, Knight's vehicle was pulled over by cops in Beverly Hills and was towed away after officers realized he has no legal license. He was once again handed a citation, according to TMZ.com. The website reports the stranded star asked a female driver to give him a lift to a nearby location and she agreed.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie