Suge Knight Caught Driving Without License
Embattled rap mogul Marion Suge Knight is in trouble again - his truck was impounded on Tuesday, February 15 after he was reportedly caught driving on a suspended license. The former Death Row Records' CEO spent a night behind bars last December after he failed to show up to court in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license and running a stop sign in September. He was later released with a citation.
And on Tuesday, Knight's vehicle was pulled over by cops in Beverly Hills and was towed away after officers realized he has no legal license. He was once again handed a citation, according to TMZ.com. The website reports the stranded star asked a female driver to give him a lift to a nearby location and she agreed.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos