Dianna Agron Requests the Same Limo Driver to All Events
"Glee" star Dianna Agron wants the same limousine driver to take her to all events after encountering a helpful fashion-conscious godfather on her way to the Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 13.
The actress' chauffeur was full of red carpet tips after Agron revealed she had never been to the Grammys before - and now she wants her handlers to book him for every big event.
She says, "The limo driver was fantastic... He said, 'Are you gonna be OK?' and then said, 'You get in there and they're taking photos of you, so you might wanna find somebody to navigate you around those things, or if you do get a photo taken... put your hand on your hip; my wife said that that's a very flattering thing to do. He was so great, he was fun."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake