Dianna Agron Requests the Same Limo Driver to All Events
"Glee" star Dianna Agron wants the same limousine driver to take her to all events after encountering a helpful fashion-conscious godfather on her way to the Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 13.
The actress' chauffeur was full of red carpet tips after Agron revealed she had never been to the Grammys before - and now she wants her handlers to book him for every big event.
She says, "The limo driver was fantastic... He said, 'Are you gonna be OK?' and then said, 'You get in there and they're taking photos of you, so you might wanna find somebody to navigate you around those things, or if you do get a photo taken... put your hand on your hip; my wife said that that's a very flattering thing to do. He was so great, he was fun."
More Dianna Agron News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story