Dianna Agron Requests the Same Limo Driver to All Events
"Glee" star Dianna Agron wants the same limousine driver to take her to all events after encountering a helpful fashion-conscious godfather on her way to the Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 13.
The actress' chauffeur was full of red carpet tips after Agron revealed she had never been to the Grammys before - and now she wants her handlers to book him for every big event.
She says, "The limo driver was fantastic... He said, 'Are you gonna be OK?' and then said, 'You get in there and they're taking photos of you, so you might wanna find somebody to navigate you around those things, or if you do get a photo taken... put your hand on your hip; my wife said that that's a very flattering thing to do. He was so great, he was fun."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom