Dianna Agron Requests the Same Limo Driver to All Events
"Glee" star Dianna Agron wants the same limousine driver to take her to all events after encountering a helpful fashion-conscious godfather on her way to the Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 13.
The actress' chauffeur was full of red carpet tips after Agron revealed she had never been to the Grammys before - and now she wants her handlers to book him for every big event.
She says, "The limo driver was fantastic... He said, 'Are you gonna be OK?' and then said, 'You get in there and they're taking photos of you, so you might wanna find somebody to navigate you around those things, or if you do get a photo taken... put your hand on your hip; my wife said that that's a very flattering thing to do. He was so great, he was fun."
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues