Davinia Taylor Announces Pregnancy After Losing Son Custody
British actress/socialite Davinia Taylor is pregnant - just months after she lost full custody of her three-year-old son.
Taylor, who starred in longrunning U.K. TV drama "Hollyoaks", was given just limited access to her child at a court hearing last September following her bitter divorce from sports agent David Gardner. But the millionairess is smiling again after learning she's expecting another boy five months into the pregnancy.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I didn't find out until I was over five months. I missed my September period, but thought it was due to the stress of my divorce... I went to Mexico for New Year to a nature reserve. I was meditating on the sun lounger and felt a kick each side of my stomach. I phoned the concierge and this poor guy had to drive four hours to the nearest town to get a pregnancy test, and it was all in Spanish."
Taylor has refused to name the baby's father but reveals he's been a friend for years, although they are not in a relationship.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift