Davinia Taylor Announces Pregnancy After Losing Son Custody
British actress/socialite Davinia Taylor is pregnant - just months after she lost full custody of her three-year-old son.
Taylor, who starred in longrunning U.K. TV drama "Hollyoaks", was given just limited access to her child at a court hearing last September following her bitter divorce from sports agent David Gardner. But the millionairess is smiling again after learning she's expecting another boy five months into the pregnancy.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I didn't find out until I was over five months. I missed my September period, but thought it was due to the stress of my divorce... I went to Mexico for New Year to a nature reserve. I was meditating on the sun lounger and felt a kick each side of my stomach. I phoned the concierge and this poor guy had to drive four hours to the nearest town to get a pregnancy test, and it was all in Spanish."
Taylor has refused to name the baby's father but reveals he's been a friend for years, although they are not in a relationship.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'