Davinia Taylor Announces Pregnancy After Losing Son Custody
British actress/socialite Davinia Taylor is pregnant - just months after she lost full custody of her three-year-old son.
Taylor, who starred in longrunning U.K. TV drama "Hollyoaks", was given just limited access to her child at a court hearing last September following her bitter divorce from sports agent David Gardner. But the millionairess is smiling again after learning she's expecting another boy five months into the pregnancy.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I didn't find out until I was over five months. I missed my September period, but thought it was due to the stress of my divorce... I went to Mexico for New Year to a nature reserve. I was meditating on the sun lounger and felt a kick each side of my stomach. I phoned the concierge and this poor guy had to drive four hours to the nearest town to get a pregnancy test, and it was all in Spanish."
Taylor has refused to name the baby's father but reveals he's been a friend for years, although they are not in a relationship.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival