Davinia Taylor Announces Pregnancy After Losing Son Custody
British actress/socialite Davinia Taylor is pregnant - just months after she lost full custody of her three-year-old son.
Taylor, who starred in longrunning U.K. TV drama "Hollyoaks", was given just limited access to her child at a court hearing last September following her bitter divorce from sports agent David Gardner. But the millionairess is smiling again after learning she's expecting another boy five months into the pregnancy.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I didn't find out until I was over five months. I missed my September period, but thought it was due to the stress of my divorce... I went to Mexico for New Year to a nature reserve. I was meditating on the sun lounger and felt a kick each side of my stomach. I phoned the concierge and this poor guy had to drive four hours to the nearest town to get a pregnancy test, and it was all in Spanish."
Taylor has refused to name the baby's father but reveals he's been a friend for years, although they are not in a relationship.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say