Davinia Taylor Announces Pregnancy After Losing Son Custody
British actress/socialite Davinia Taylor is pregnant - just months after she lost full custody of her three-year-old son.
Taylor, who starred in longrunning U.K. TV drama "Hollyoaks", was given just limited access to her child at a court hearing last September following her bitter divorce from sports agent David Gardner. But the millionairess is smiling again after learning she's expecting another boy five months into the pregnancy.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I didn't find out until I was over five months. I missed my September period, but thought it was due to the stress of my divorce... I went to Mexico for New Year to a nature reserve. I was meditating on the sun lounger and felt a kick each side of my stomach. I phoned the concierge and this poor guy had to drive four hours to the nearest town to get a pregnancy test, and it was all in Spanish."
Taylor has refused to name the baby's father but reveals he's been a friend for years, although they are not in a relationship.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy