Monica Plans Second Wedding to Husband
R&B singer Monica is making plans to walk down the aisle with husband Shannon Brown again, after they married in secret last year. The "Boy Is Mine" hitmaker wed the Los Angeles Lakers player in a private ceremony at her home in November 2010, but now she's planning a second celebration so they can share their wedding joy with relatives.
She tells EOnline.com, "Our first wedding was in our home, but we're going to do it again so that our family can enjoy it. We're going to go all out and have a good time. I'm Southern and he's from Chicago. I'm very close to my mom and my family, but I'm also very close to my in-laws, so we just want to have one big party. What we did was... with each other, for each other and committed our lives to one another, so we didn't really need anybody else there."
Monica was previously engaged to rapper Rodney 'Rocko' Hill, the father of her two sons. They split in late 2009.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'