Monica Plans Second Wedding to Husband
R&B singer Monica is making plans to walk down the aisle with husband Shannon Brown again, after they married in secret last year. The "Boy Is Mine" hitmaker wed the Los Angeles Lakers player in a private ceremony at her home in November 2010, but now she's planning a second celebration so they can share their wedding joy with relatives.
She tells EOnline.com, "Our first wedding was in our home, but we're going to do it again so that our family can enjoy it. We're going to go all out and have a good time. I'm Southern and he's from Chicago. I'm very close to my mom and my family, but I'm also very close to my in-laws, so we just want to have one big party. What we did was... with each other, for each other and committed our lives to one another, so we didn't really need anybody else there."
Monica was previously engaged to rapper Rodney 'Rocko' Hill, the father of her two sons. They split in late 2009.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked