Monica Plans Second Wedding to Husband
R&B singer Monica is making plans to walk down the aisle with husband Shannon Brown again, after they married in secret last year. The "Boy Is Mine" hitmaker wed the Los Angeles Lakers player in a private ceremony at her home in November 2010, but now she's planning a second celebration so they can share their wedding joy with relatives.
She tells EOnline.com, "Our first wedding was in our home, but we're going to do it again so that our family can enjoy it. We're going to go all out and have a good time. I'm Southern and he's from Chicago. I'm very close to my mom and my family, but I'm also very close to my in-laws, so we just want to have one big party. What we did was... with each other, for each other and committed our lives to one another, so we didn't really need anybody else there."
Monica was previously engaged to rapper Rodney 'Rocko' Hill, the father of her two sons. They split in late 2009.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right