Monica Plans Second Wedding to Husband
R&B singer Monica is making plans to walk down the aisle with husband Shannon Brown again, after they married in secret last year. The "Boy Is Mine" hitmaker wed the Los Angeles Lakers player in a private ceremony at her home in November 2010, but now she's planning a second celebration so they can share their wedding joy with relatives.
She tells EOnline.com, "Our first wedding was in our home, but we're going to do it again so that our family can enjoy it. We're going to go all out and have a good time. I'm Southern and he's from Chicago. I'm very close to my mom and my family, but I'm also very close to my in-laws, so we just want to have one big party. What we did was... with each other, for each other and committed our lives to one another, so we didn't really need anybody else there."
Monica was previously engaged to rapper Rodney 'Rocko' Hill, the father of her two sons. They split in late 2009.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen