Eminem and Arcade Fire Among Bonnaroo Festival Line-Up
Eminem and Arcade Fire have been unveiled as the headliners of this year's Bonnaroo music festival, just two days after the Canadian rockers beat the rapper to claim the Album of the Year prize at the Grammy Awards.
The Strokes, The Black Keys, Lil Wayne, Mumford & Sons, Robyn, Big Boi, Robert Plant & Band of Joy, Scissor Sisters and Alison Krauss are also among the top acts due to hit the stage during the four day event, which will take place in Manchester, Tennessee from June 9 to 12. Tickets for the 10th annual festival go on sale online on Saturday, February 19.
Eminem won two prizes at recent Grammy Awards, Best Rap Album and Best Solo Rap Performance. Meanwhile, Arcade Fire snatched Album of the Year.
More Eminem News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role