Eminem and Arcade Fire Among Bonnaroo Festival Line-Up
Eminem and Arcade Fire have been unveiled as the headliners of this year's Bonnaroo music festival, just two days after the Canadian rockers beat the rapper to claim the Album of the Year prize at the Grammy Awards.
The Strokes, The Black Keys, Lil Wayne, Mumford & Sons, Robyn, Big Boi, Robert Plant & Band of Joy, Scissor Sisters and Alison Krauss are also among the top acts due to hit the stage during the four day event, which will take place in Manchester, Tennessee from June 9 to 12. Tickets for the 10th annual festival go on sale online on Saturday, February 19.
Eminem won two prizes at recent Grammy Awards, Best Rap Album and Best Solo Rap Performance. Meanwhile, Arcade Fire snatched Album of the Year.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'