Eminem and Arcade Fire Among Bonnaroo Festival Line-Up
Eminem and Arcade Fire have been unveiled as the headliners of this year's Bonnaroo music festival, just two days after the Canadian rockers beat the rapper to claim the Album of the Year prize at the Grammy Awards.
The Strokes, The Black Keys, Lil Wayne, Mumford & Sons, Robyn, Big Boi, Robert Plant & Band of Joy, Scissor Sisters and Alison Krauss are also among the top acts due to hit the stage during the four day event, which will take place in Manchester, Tennessee from June 9 to 12. Tickets for the 10th annual festival go on sale online on Saturday, February 19.
Eminem won two prizes at recent Grammy Awards, Best Rap Album and Best Solo Rap Performance. Meanwhile, Arcade Fire snatched Album of the Year.
More Eminem News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates