Eminem and Arcade Fire Among Bonnaroo Festival Line-Up
Eminem and Arcade Fire have been unveiled as the headliners of this year's Bonnaroo music festival, just two days after the Canadian rockers beat the rapper to claim the Album of the Year prize at the Grammy Awards.
The Strokes, The Black Keys, Lil Wayne, Mumford & Sons, Robyn, Big Boi, Robert Plant & Band of Joy, Scissor Sisters and Alison Krauss are also among the top acts due to hit the stage during the four day event, which will take place in Manchester, Tennessee from June 9 to 12. Tickets for the 10th annual festival go on sale online on Saturday, February 19.
Eminem won two prizes at recent Grammy Awards, Best Rap Album and Best Solo Rap Performance. Meanwhile, Arcade Fire snatched Album of the Year.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction