Patrick Carney Gets Engaged
The Black Keys star Patrick Carney pre-empted the duo's triple Grammy Awards win on Sunday night, February 13 by becoming engaged. The rocker and his bandmate, singer/guitarist Dan Auerbach, walked away from Sunday's, February 13 ceremony with honors for Best Alternative Music Album and Best Recording Package for "Brothers", and their song "Tighten Up" landed them the prize for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group.
But Carney was celebrating before the prize haul began after proposing to his girlfriend Emily Ward on Saturday night, February 12, reports UsMagazine.com.
Beside playing drum for The Black Keys, Patrick Carney is also a member of another band Drummer which he formed in 2009. He plays bass in the band which has released an album "Feel Good Together".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences