Patrick Carney Gets Engaged
The Black Keys star Patrick Carney pre-empted the duo's triple Grammy Awards win on Sunday night, February 13 by becoming engaged. The rocker and his bandmate, singer/guitarist Dan Auerbach, walked away from Sunday's, February 13 ceremony with honors for Best Alternative Music Album and Best Recording Package for "Brothers", and their song "Tighten Up" landed them the prize for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group.
But Carney was celebrating before the prize haul began after proposing to his girlfriend Emily Ward on Saturday night, February 12, reports UsMagazine.com.
Beside playing drum for The Black Keys, Patrick Carney is also a member of another band Drummer which he formed in 2009. He plays bass in the band which has released an album "Feel Good Together".
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri