Patrick Carney Gets Engaged
The Black Keys star Patrick Carney pre-empted the duo's triple Grammy Awards win on Sunday night, February 13 by becoming engaged. The rocker and his bandmate, singer/guitarist Dan Auerbach, walked away from Sunday's, February 13 ceremony with honors for Best Alternative Music Album and Best Recording Package for "Brothers", and their song "Tighten Up" landed them the prize for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group.
But Carney was celebrating before the prize haul began after proposing to his girlfriend Emily Ward on Saturday night, February 12, reports UsMagazine.com.
Beside playing drum for The Black Keys, Patrick Carney is also a member of another band Drummer which he formed in 2009. He plays bass in the band which has released an album "Feel Good Together".
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?