Justin Bieber Visited Hospitalized Kids on Valentine's Day
Justin Bieber made Valentine's Day extra-special for a group of sick kids in Los Angeles - he visited them in hospital and treated them to a screening of his new movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
The "Baby" hitmaker made a secret trip to Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA on Monday, February 14 and delighted the youngsters by posing for pictures and signing autographs for them. The teenager also arranged for the children to see his new concert film, which was released in movie theatres in the U.S. on Friday, February 11.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just finished seeing some amazing kids who couldn't get to see NSN3D. So we surprised them (and) brought the movie to them."
Bieber tweets, "Just finished seeing some amazing kids who couldnt get to see NSN3Dâ�¦so we surprised them about brought the movie to them."
More Justin Bieber News
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?