Justin Bieber Visited Hospitalized Kids on Valentine's Day
Justin Bieber made Valentine's Day extra-special for a group of sick kids in Los Angeles - he visited them in hospital and treated them to a screening of his new movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
The "Baby" hitmaker made a secret trip to Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA on Monday, February 14 and delighted the youngsters by posing for pictures and signing autographs for them. The teenager also arranged for the children to see his new concert film, which was released in movie theatres in the U.S. on Friday, February 11.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just finished seeing some amazing kids who couldn't get to see NSN3D. So we surprised them (and) brought the movie to them."
Bieber tweets, "Just finished seeing some amazing kids who couldnt get to see NSN3Dâ�¦so we surprised them about brought the movie to them."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked