Justin Bieber Visited Hospitalized Kids on Valentine's Day
Justin Bieber made Valentine's Day extra-special for a group of sick kids in Los Angeles - he visited them in hospital and treated them to a screening of his new movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
The "Baby" hitmaker made a secret trip to Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA on Monday, February 14 and delighted the youngsters by posing for pictures and signing autographs for them. The teenager also arranged for the children to see his new concert film, which was released in movie theatres in the U.S. on Friday, February 11.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just finished seeing some amazing kids who couldn't get to see NSN3D. So we surprised them (and) brought the movie to them."
Bieber tweets, "Just finished seeing some amazing kids who couldnt get to see NSN3Dâ�¦so we surprised them about brought the movie to them."
More Justin Bieber News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show