Justin Bieber Visited Hospitalized Kids on Valentine's Day
Justin Bieber made Valentine's Day extra-special for a group of sick kids in Los Angeles - he visited them in hospital and treated them to a screening of his new movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
The "Baby" hitmaker made a secret trip to Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA on Monday, February 14 and delighted the youngsters by posing for pictures and signing autographs for them. The teenager also arranged for the children to see his new concert film, which was released in movie theatres in the U.S. on Friday, February 11.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just finished seeing some amazing kids who couldn't get to see NSN3D. So we surprised them (and) brought the movie to them."
Bieber tweets, "Just finished seeing some amazing kids who couldnt get to see NSN3Dâ�¦so we surprised them about brought the movie to them."
More Justin Bieber News
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online