Justin Bieber Visited Hospitalized Kids on Valentine's Day
Justin Bieber made Valentine's Day extra-special for a group of sick kids in Los Angeles - he visited them in hospital and treated them to a screening of his new movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
The "Baby" hitmaker made a secret trip to Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA on Monday, February 14 and delighted the youngsters by posing for pictures and signing autographs for them. The teenager also arranged for the children to see his new concert film, which was released in movie theatres in the U.S. on Friday, February 11.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just finished seeing some amazing kids who couldn't get to see NSN3D. So we surprised them (and) brought the movie to them."
Bieber tweets, "Just finished seeing some amazing kids who couldnt get to see NSN3Dâ�¦so we surprised them about brought the movie to them."
More Justin Bieber News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'