Chris Brown Removes Nasty Comment About Grammy People
Chris Brown has reacted after missing out on a Grammy Award on Sunday, February 13 night, blaming the snub on "politics" in the music industry. The singer was up for three trophies at the prestigious prizegiving, including the Best Contemporary R&B Album for "Graffiti", but he lost out in each category.
He took to his Twitter.com page after the ceremony to assure followers he wasn't bothered, writing, "To all the fans!! I love y'all. Don't be upset!! This industry is based on politics and a**kissing! My only concern is Team Breezy! F**k everybody else!"
The message was later removed and replaced by a more positive post, which read: "I'm just happy to be able to make music!! Team Breezy rocks."
Brown was also nominated for Best R&B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals for "Take My Time", and he lost the Best Rap/Sung Collaboration Grammy to Jay-Z and Alicia Keys' anthem "Empire State of Mind".
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna