Chris Brown Removes Nasty Comment About Grammy People
Chris Brown has reacted after missing out on a Grammy Award on Sunday, February 13 night, blaming the snub on "politics" in the music industry. The singer was up for three trophies at the prestigious prizegiving, including the Best Contemporary R&B Album for "Graffiti", but he lost out in each category.
He took to his Twitter.com page after the ceremony to assure followers he wasn't bothered, writing, "To all the fans!! I love y'all. Don't be upset!! This industry is based on politics and a**kissing! My only concern is Team Breezy! F**k everybody else!"
The message was later removed and replaced by a more positive post, which read: "I'm just happy to be able to make music!! Team Breezy rocks."
Brown was also nominated for Best R&B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals for "Take My Time", and he lost the Best Rap/Sung Collaboration Grammy to Jay-Z and Alicia Keys' anthem "Empire State of Mind".
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction