Michael Madsen Stars in 29 Movies to Cover Up Debt
Actor Michael Madsen is working extra hard to solve his money worries - he's set to release a staggering 29 movies this year. The "Reservoir Dogs" star is listed as having a role in almost 30 films due to hit screens in 2011, including "Black Gold", "Loosies", "Eldorado", "513", "Garbage", "Men Don't Lie", "Road Raiders", and "The Story of Bonnie and Clyde". In many of the movies, Madsen takes the lead role.
And the huge haul is good news for the actor's finances - he's been hit with a string of cash woes in recent years, filing for bankruptcy in 2009 and reportedly owing thousands of dollars in personal loans from Hollywood pals.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding