Michael Madsen Stars in 29 Movies to Cover Up Debt
Actor Michael Madsen is working extra hard to solve his money worries - he's set to release a staggering 29 movies this year. The "Reservoir Dogs" star is listed as having a role in almost 30 films due to hit screens in 2011, including "Black Gold", "Loosies", "Eldorado", "513", "Garbage", "Men Don't Lie", "Road Raiders", and "The Story of Bonnie and Clyde". In many of the movies, Madsen takes the lead role.
And the huge haul is good news for the actor's finances - he's been hit with a string of cash woes in recent years, filing for bankruptcy in 2009 and reportedly owing thousands of dollars in personal loans from Hollywood pals.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date