Michael Madsen Stars in 29 Movies to Cover Up Debt
Actor Michael Madsen is working extra hard to solve his money worries - he's set to release a staggering 29 movies this year. The "Reservoir Dogs" star is listed as having a role in almost 30 films due to hit screens in 2011, including "Black Gold", "Loosies", "Eldorado", "513", "Garbage", "Men Don't Lie", "Road Raiders", and "The Story of Bonnie and Clyde". In many of the movies, Madsen takes the lead role.
And the huge haul is good news for the actor's finances - he's been hit with a string of cash woes in recent years, filing for bankruptcy in 2009 and reportedly owing thousands of dollars in personal loans from Hollywood pals.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius