Michael Madsen Stars in 29 Movies to Cover Up Debt
Actor Michael Madsen is working extra hard to solve his money worries - he's set to release a staggering 29 movies this year. The "Reservoir Dogs" star is listed as having a role in almost 30 films due to hit screens in 2011, including "Black Gold", "Loosies", "Eldorado", "513", "Garbage", "Men Don't Lie", "Road Raiders", and "The Story of Bonnie and Clyde". In many of the movies, Madsen takes the lead role.
And the huge haul is good news for the actor's finances - he's been hit with a string of cash woes in recent years, filing for bankruptcy in 2009 and reportedly owing thousands of dollars in personal loans from Hollywood pals.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media