Michael Madsen Stars in 29 Movies to Cover Up Debt
Actor Michael Madsen is working extra hard to solve his money worries - he's set to release a staggering 29 movies this year. The "Reservoir Dogs" star is listed as having a role in almost 30 films due to hit screens in 2011, including "Black Gold", "Loosies", "Eldorado", "513", "Garbage", "Men Don't Lie", "Road Raiders", and "The Story of Bonnie and Clyde". In many of the movies, Madsen takes the lead role.
And the huge haul is good news for the actor's finances - he's been hit with a string of cash woes in recent years, filing for bankruptcy in 2009 and reportedly owing thousands of dollars in personal loans from Hollywood pals.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce