Pregnant Kate Hudson Planning a Move to London
Kate Hudson is proving her devotion to her British boyfriend Matthew Bellamy - she's vowed to spend half her time in London after they become parents. The Hollywood actress began dating Muse frontman Bellamy last summer and they announced in January they are expecting a baby later this year.
And Hudson, who split from her rocker husband Chris Robinson in 2006, is determined to do all she can to make her new relationship work - by relocating to the U.K. for six months of the year. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I have a feeling I'll probably be spending a lot more time here. I don't know about full moves but a half move probably. I love it here but we both travel so much. I'll be around, wandering the streets!"
More Kate Hudson News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers