Pregnant Kate Hudson Planning a Move to London
Kate Hudson is proving her devotion to her British boyfriend Matthew Bellamy - she's vowed to spend half her time in London after they become parents. The Hollywood actress began dating Muse frontman Bellamy last summer and they announced in January they are expecting a baby later this year.
And Hudson, who split from her rocker husband Chris Robinson in 2006, is determined to do all she can to make her new relationship work - by relocating to the U.K. for six months of the year. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I have a feeling I'll probably be spending a lot more time here. I don't know about full moves but a half move probably. I love it here but we both travel so much. I'll be around, wandering the streets!"
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'