Pregnant Kate Hudson Planning a Move to London
Kate Hudson is proving her devotion to her British boyfriend Matthew Bellamy - she's vowed to spend half her time in London after they become parents. The Hollywood actress began dating Muse frontman Bellamy last summer and they announced in January they are expecting a baby later this year.
And Hudson, who split from her rocker husband Chris Robinson in 2006, is determined to do all she can to make her new relationship work - by relocating to the U.K. for six months of the year. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I have a feeling I'll probably be spending a lot more time here. I don't know about full moves but a half move probably. I love it here but we both travel so much. I'll be around, wandering the streets!"
More Kate Hudson News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones