Vince Neil Surrenders to Authorities to Begin Jail Time
Vince Neil has surrendered to authorities in Nevada, where he'll serve 15 days behind bars on a DUI charge. The Motley Crue star will serve his sentence at Clark County Detention Center.
Neil pleaded guilty to a 2010 DUI charge on January 26. After serving time behind bars, Neil will be placed on house arrest for 15 days before heading out on tour in South America with Motley Crue.
Talking about his DUI shame, Neil recently told People.com, "I made a mistake, and I have to finally learn my lesson and go do a little bit of time. I've already learned my lesson. I just have to move on and get past it and get it behind me."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival