Vince Neil Surrenders to Authorities to Begin Jail Time
Vince Neil has surrendered to authorities in Nevada, where he'll serve 15 days behind bars on a DUI charge. The Motley Crue star will serve his sentence at Clark County Detention Center.
Neil pleaded guilty to a 2010 DUI charge on January 26. After serving time behind bars, Neil will be placed on house arrest for 15 days before heading out on tour in South America with Motley Crue.
Talking about his DUI shame, Neil recently told People.com, "I made a mistake, and I have to finally learn my lesson and go do a little bit of time. I've already learned my lesson. I just have to move on and get past it and get it behind me."
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd