Vince Neil Surrenders to Authorities to Begin Jail Time
Vince Neil has surrendered to authorities in Nevada, where he'll serve 15 days behind bars on a DUI charge. The Motley Crue star will serve his sentence at Clark County Detention Center.
Neil pleaded guilty to a 2010 DUI charge on January 26. After serving time behind bars, Neil will be placed on house arrest for 15 days before heading out on tour in South America with Motley Crue.
Talking about his DUI shame, Neil recently told People.com, "I made a mistake, and I have to finally learn my lesson and go do a little bit of time. I've already learned my lesson. I just have to move on and get past it and get it behind me."
More Vince Neil News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?