Vince Neil Surrenders to Authorities to Begin Jail Time
Vince Neil has surrendered to authorities in Nevada, where he'll serve 15 days behind bars on a DUI charge. The Motley Crue star will serve his sentence at Clark County Detention Center.
Neil pleaded guilty to a 2010 DUI charge on January 26. After serving time behind bars, Neil will be placed on house arrest for 15 days before heading out on tour in South America with Motley Crue.
Talking about his DUI shame, Neil recently told People.com, "I made a mistake, and I have to finally learn my lesson and go do a little bit of time. I've already learned my lesson. I just have to move on and get past it and get it behind me."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'