Sharon Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With 'Rock of Love' Contestant
Sharon Osbourne has reached an agreement with a reality TV reject who sued the rock matriarch for battery and negligence. Megan Hauserman took legal action against Osbourne over claims she attacked her during a recording of U.S. TV series "Rock Of Love: Charm School" in December 2008.
The brawl kicked off after the contestant insulted Osbourne's husband Ozzy Osbourne, calling the former Black Sabbath star a "brain-dead rocker". The 58 year old allegedly retaliated by grabbing Hauserman by the hair and scratching her.
Attorneys for Osbourne and Hauserman confirmed on Monday, February 14 they had settled the case - a day before it was due to go to trial. The terms of the deal have been kept confidential.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen