Sharon Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With 'Rock of Love' Contestant
Sharon Osbourne has reached an agreement with a reality TV reject who sued the rock matriarch for battery and negligence. Megan Hauserman took legal action against Osbourne over claims she attacked her during a recording of U.S. TV series "Rock Of Love: Charm School" in December 2008.
The brawl kicked off after the contestant insulted Osbourne's husband Ozzy Osbourne, calling the former Black Sabbath star a "brain-dead rocker". The 58 year old allegedly retaliated by grabbing Hauserman by the hair and scratching her.
Attorneys for Osbourne and Hauserman confirmed on Monday, February 14 they had settled the case - a day before it was due to go to trial. The terms of the deal have been kept confidential.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media