Sharon Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With 'Rock of Love' Contestant
Sharon Osbourne has reached an agreement with a reality TV reject who sued the rock matriarch for battery and negligence. Megan Hauserman took legal action against Osbourne over claims she attacked her during a recording of U.S. TV series "Rock Of Love: Charm School" in December 2008.
The brawl kicked off after the contestant insulted Osbourne's husband Ozzy Osbourne, calling the former Black Sabbath star a "brain-dead rocker". The 58 year old allegedly retaliated by grabbing Hauserman by the hair and scratching her.
Attorneys for Osbourne and Hauserman confirmed on Monday, February 14 they had settled the case - a day before it was due to go to trial. The terms of the deal have been kept confidential.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake