Sharon Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With 'Rock of Love' Contestant
Sharon Osbourne has reached an agreement with a reality TV reject who sued the rock matriarch for battery and negligence. Megan Hauserman took legal action against Osbourne over claims she attacked her during a recording of U.S. TV series "Rock Of Love: Charm School" in December 2008.
The brawl kicked off after the contestant insulted Osbourne's husband Ozzy Osbourne, calling the former Black Sabbath star a "brain-dead rocker". The 58 year old allegedly retaliated by grabbing Hauserman by the hair and scratching her.
Attorneys for Osbourne and Hauserman confirmed on Monday, February 14 they had settled the case - a day before it was due to go to trial. The terms of the deal have been kept confidential.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'