Sharon Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With 'Rock of Love' Contestant
Sharon Osbourne has reached an agreement with a reality TV reject who sued the rock matriarch for battery and negligence. Megan Hauserman took legal action against Osbourne over claims she attacked her during a recording of U.S. TV series "Rock Of Love: Charm School" in December 2008.
The brawl kicked off after the contestant insulted Osbourne's husband Ozzy Osbourne, calling the former Black Sabbath star a "brain-dead rocker". The 58 year old allegedly retaliated by grabbing Hauserman by the hair and scratching her.
Attorneys for Osbourne and Hauserman confirmed on Monday, February 14 they had settled the case - a day before it was due to go to trial. The terms of the deal have been kept confidential.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards