Roseanne Barr Lands Reality Show About Nut Farm
Roseanne Barr's farm life in Hawaii has been picked up as a reality TV series. The comedienne now shares her life with goats, sheep, her "life partner" Johnny Argent and members of her family on a macadamia nut farm.
And bosses at U.S. cable network Lifetime have opted to send cameras there to capture life in paradise. The untitled series is expected to debut later this year.
"Roseanne Barr is an undeniable force of nature and the idea of following her in this unique premise excited us from the get-go," said Nancy Dubuc, Lifetime Networks' President and General Manager. "Roseanne is funny and brutally-honest, and our audience will relate to her decision to go on this adventure and create an entirely new life for herself. We are thrilled she will make her long-awaited return to television on Lifetime."
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!