Roseanne Barr Lands Reality Show About Nut Farm
Roseanne Barr's farm life in Hawaii has been picked up as a reality TV series. The comedienne now shares her life with goats, sheep, her "life partner" Johnny Argent and members of her family on a macadamia nut farm.
And bosses at U.S. cable network Lifetime have opted to send cameras there to capture life in paradise. The untitled series is expected to debut later this year.
"Roseanne Barr is an undeniable force of nature and the idea of following her in this unique premise excited us from the get-go," said Nancy Dubuc, Lifetime Networks' President and General Manager. "Roseanne is funny and brutally-honest, and our audience will relate to her decision to go on this adventure and create an entirely new life for herself. We are thrilled she will make her long-awaited return to television on Lifetime."
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'