Roseanne Barr Lands Reality Show About Nut Farm
Roseanne Barr's farm life in Hawaii has been picked up as a reality TV series. The comedienne now shares her life with goats, sheep, her "life partner" Johnny Argent and members of her family on a macadamia nut farm.
And bosses at U.S. cable network Lifetime have opted to send cameras there to capture life in paradise. The untitled series is expected to debut later this year.
"Roseanne Barr is an undeniable force of nature and the idea of following her in this unique premise excited us from the get-go," said Nancy Dubuc, Lifetime Networks' President and General Manager. "Roseanne is funny and brutally-honest, and our audience will relate to her decision to go on this adventure and create an entirely new life for herself. We are thrilled she will make her long-awaited return to television on Lifetime."
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More