Roseanne Barr Lands Reality Show About Nut Farm
Roseanne Barr's farm life in Hawaii has been picked up as a reality TV series. The comedienne now shares her life with goats, sheep, her "life partner" Johnny Argent and members of her family on a macadamia nut farm.
And bosses at U.S. cable network Lifetime have opted to send cameras there to capture life in paradise. The untitled series is expected to debut later this year.
"Roseanne Barr is an undeniable force of nature and the idea of following her in this unique premise excited us from the get-go," said Nancy Dubuc, Lifetime Networks' President and General Manager. "Roseanne is funny and brutally-honest, and our audience will relate to her decision to go on this adventure and create an entirely new life for herself. We are thrilled she will make her long-awaited return to television on Lifetime."
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two