Roseanne Barr Lands Reality Show About Nut Farm
Roseanne Barr's farm life in Hawaii has been picked up as a reality TV series. The comedienne now shares her life with goats, sheep, her "life partner" Johnny Argent and members of her family on a macadamia nut farm.
And bosses at U.S. cable network Lifetime have opted to send cameras there to capture life in paradise. The untitled series is expected to debut later this year.
"Roseanne Barr is an undeniable force of nature and the idea of following her in this unique premise excited us from the get-go," said Nancy Dubuc, Lifetime Networks' President and General Manager. "Roseanne is funny and brutally-honest, and our audience will relate to her decision to go on this adventure and create an entirely new life for herself. We are thrilled she will make her long-awaited return to television on Lifetime."
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'