Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Spend Valentine's Day Together After Splitting
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz proved their split is amicable by spending Valentine's Day, February 14 together with son Bronx. News that Simpson had filed for divorce from the former Fall Out Boy rocker stunned fans last week.
The singer had cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split. But despite their relationship heading towards an official end, the former couple decided to spend the most romantic day of the year in each other's company with a meal at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Simpson and Wentz were spotted outside the venue on Monday with their two-year-old son. According to tabloid reports, Simpson has moved in with her big sister Jessica Simpson while she searches for a new home.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic