Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Spend Valentine's Day Together After Splitting
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz proved their split is amicable by spending Valentine's Day, February 14 together with son Bronx. News that Simpson had filed for divorce from the former Fall Out Boy rocker stunned fans last week.
The singer had cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split. But despite their relationship heading towards an official end, the former couple decided to spend the most romantic day of the year in each other's company with a meal at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Simpson and Wentz were spotted outside the venue on Monday with their two-year-old son. According to tabloid reports, Simpson has moved in with her big sister Jessica Simpson while she searches for a new home.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'