Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Spend Valentine's Day Together After Splitting
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz proved their split is amicable by spending Valentine's Day, February 14 together with son Bronx. News that Simpson had filed for divorce from the former Fall Out Boy rocker stunned fans last week.
The singer had cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split. But despite their relationship heading towards an official end, the former couple decided to spend the most romantic day of the year in each other's company with a meal at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Simpson and Wentz were spotted outside the venue on Monday with their two-year-old son. According to tabloid reports, Simpson has moved in with her big sister Jessica Simpson while she searches for a new home.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors