Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Spend Valentine's Day Together After Splitting
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz proved their split is amicable by spending Valentine's Day, February 14 together with son Bronx. News that Simpson had filed for divorce from the former Fall Out Boy rocker stunned fans last week.
The singer had cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split. But despite their relationship heading towards an official end, the former couple decided to spend the most romantic day of the year in each other's company with a meal at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Simpson and Wentz were spotted outside the venue on Monday with their two-year-old son. According to tabloid reports, Simpson has moved in with her big sister Jessica Simpson while she searches for a new home.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked