Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Spend Valentine's Day Together After Splitting
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz proved their split is amicable by spending Valentine's Day, February 14 together with son Bronx. News that Simpson had filed for divorce from the former Fall Out Boy rocker stunned fans last week.
The singer had cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split. But despite their relationship heading towards an official end, the former couple decided to spend the most romantic day of the year in each other's company with a meal at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Simpson and Wentz were spotted outside the venue on Monday with their two-year-old son. According to tabloid reports, Simpson has moved in with her big sister Jessica Simpson while she searches for a new home.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri