Alleged Intruder on Ellen DeGeneres' Home Pleads Not Guilty
A woman accused of trespassing on Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's Los Angeles property has pleaded not guilty. Security guards at the couple's Beverly Hills compound found Karen Sjoden in the grounds of the stars' home, although she never entered the residence and did not get close to either the comedienne or the actress.
The 49 year old was charged with misdemeanor trespassing and went before a Los Angeles court on Monday, February 14 to plead not guilty. According to prosecutors, she was allegedly hiding behind cushions on the house's deck just hours after she was asked to leave.
The judge told the suspect, "You end up in someone's backyard at 3 in the morning... then you are asked to leave... and you come back later with no legit purpose whatsoever and secrete yourself... you are probably up to no good. It only takes one time to be a threat."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'