In Pics: Thrilled Alec Baldwin Unveils Walk of Fame Star
Alec Baldwin was thrilled to unveil his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Monday, February 14 because his daughter with Kim Basinger can now brag how both her parents have plaques in Tinseltown. The "30 Rock" star was presented with the 2,433rd star on Hollywood Boulevard and thanked his boss Tina Fey and castmates for reinvigorating his career.
Baldwin also praised "Will & Grace" star Megan Mullally, who was at the ceremony, for helping him fall in love with TV after his Emmy-winning turn on the hit show. He told the crowd, "I made films and worked in the theater and there's a lot of diversity there that's kind of an advantage. But then I did Will & Grace and had the best time of my life. Working with Megan on that show... I realized it was a lot of fun. It inspired me to do this."
The actor then revealed the best part of the lasting honor - his daughter Ireland will be able to visit both his and her actress mother's stars. He added, "I'm kind of blown away. My daughter has the distinction of both of her parents have this. I think it's kind of cool for my kid."
More Alec Baldwin News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner