In Pics: Thrilled Alec Baldwin Unveils Walk of Fame Star
Alec Baldwin was thrilled to unveil his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Monday, February 14 because his daughter with Kim Basinger can now brag how both her parents have plaques in Tinseltown. The "30 Rock" star was presented with the 2,433rd star on Hollywood Boulevard and thanked his boss Tina Fey and castmates for reinvigorating his career.
Baldwin also praised "Will & Grace" star Megan Mullally, who was at the ceremony, for helping him fall in love with TV after his Emmy-winning turn on the hit show. He told the crowd, "I made films and worked in the theater and there's a lot of diversity there that's kind of an advantage. But then I did Will & Grace and had the best time of my life. Working with Megan on that show... I realized it was a lot of fun. It inspired me to do this."
The actor then revealed the best part of the lasting honor - his daughter Ireland will be able to visit both his and her actress mother's stars. He added, "I'm kind of blown away. My daughter has the distinction of both of her parents have this. I think it's kind of cool for my kid."
More Alec Baldwin News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo