El DeBarge Cancels Tour to Go to Rehab
R&B star El DeBarge has stalled his comeback and checked into rehab to address years of substance abuse. The "Rhythm of the Night" hitmaker, 49, has released a statement revealing he's taking a time out to finally fix his issues.
He says, "I hate to disappoint my fans but it is necessary for me to take the time to work on me so that I may continue to share my music and my story with everyone." El Debarge was in the midst of a major comeback after putting his career on hold for 16 years. He released a new album, "Second Chance", last November.
He has postponed all scheduled performances on a tour with Kem and Ledisi, which was scheduled to start in Houston, Texas on Thursday, February 17. Musiq Soulchild will replace him on the bill.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!