Ashlee Moves in With Jessica Simpson After Splitting From Pete Wentz
Ashlee Simpson has reportedly moved in with big sister Jessica Simpson after splitting from husband Pete Wentz. According to Life & Style, the younger Simpson and her young son Bronx plan to stay with her sibling and fiance Eric Johnson until she finds a place of her own.
A source tells the publication, "Leaving Pete was tough for Ashlee and she needed to be with her family. Jessica told her she and Bronx were welcome to stay with them until she was ready to find a place of her own. There have been a lot of family dinners and lots of praying."
Simpson stunned fans and friends when she filed for divorce from Wentz last week. She cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?