Ashlee Moves in With Jessica Simpson After Splitting From Pete Wentz
Ashlee Simpson has reportedly moved in with big sister Jessica Simpson after splitting from husband Pete Wentz. According to Life & Style, the younger Simpson and her young son Bronx plan to stay with her sibling and fiance Eric Johnson until she finds a place of her own.
A source tells the publication, "Leaving Pete was tough for Ashlee and she needed to be with her family. Jessica told her she and Bronx were welcome to stay with them until she was ready to find a place of her own. There have been a lot of family dinners and lots of praying."
Simpson stunned fans and friends when she filed for divorce from Wentz last week. She cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'