Ashlee Moves in With Jessica Simpson After Splitting From Pete Wentz
Ashlee Simpson has reportedly moved in with big sister Jessica Simpson after splitting from husband Pete Wentz. According to Life & Style, the younger Simpson and her young son Bronx plan to stay with her sibling and fiance Eric Johnson until she finds a place of her own.
A source tells the publication, "Leaving Pete was tough for Ashlee and she needed to be with her family. Jessica told her she and Bronx were welcome to stay with them until she was ready to find a place of her own. There have been a lot of family dinners and lots of praying."
Simpson stunned fans and friends when she filed for divorce from Wentz last week. She cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'