Ashlee Moves in With Jessica Simpson After Splitting From Pete Wentz
Ashlee Simpson has reportedly moved in with big sister Jessica Simpson after splitting from husband Pete Wentz. According to Life & Style, the younger Simpson and her young son Bronx plan to stay with her sibling and fiance Eric Johnson until she finds a place of her own.
A source tells the publication, "Leaving Pete was tough for Ashlee and she needed to be with her family. Jessica told her she and Bronx were welcome to stay with them until she was ready to find a place of her own. There have been a lot of family dinners and lots of praying."
Simpson stunned fans and friends when she filed for divorce from Wentz last week. She cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!