Ashlee Moves in With Jessica Simpson After Splitting From Pete Wentz
Ashlee Simpson has reportedly moved in with big sister Jessica Simpson after splitting from husband Pete Wentz. According to Life & Style, the younger Simpson and her young son Bronx plan to stay with her sibling and fiance Eric Johnson until she finds a place of her own.
A source tells the publication, "Leaving Pete was tough for Ashlee and she needed to be with her family. Jessica told her she and Bronx were welcome to stay with them until she was ready to find a place of her own. There have been a lot of family dinners and lots of praying."
Simpson stunned fans and friends when she filed for divorce from Wentz last week. She cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split.
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together