'Jersey Shore' Star Pleads Not Guilty to Assault Charge
MTV reality star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro has pleaded not guilty to an assault charge stemming from a 2009 fight in New Jersey. The "Jersey Shore" regular is fighting the third-degree count after an argument with Stephen Izzo in Seaside Heights, where the first season of the show was being filmed.
The allegedly violent altercation, which was caught on camera by MTV crews, landed Ortiz-Magro in Ocean County Criminal Court on Monday, February 14, when he protested his innocence.
He is next due in court on March 7 and, if convicted, he faces up to five years in prison.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak