'Jersey Shore' Star Pleads Not Guilty to Assault Charge
MTV reality star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro has pleaded not guilty to an assault charge stemming from a 2009 fight in New Jersey. The "Jersey Shore" regular is fighting the third-degree count after an argument with Stephen Izzo in Seaside Heights, where the first season of the show was being filmed.
The allegedly violent altercation, which was caught on camera by MTV crews, landed Ortiz-Magro in Ocean County Criminal Court on Monday, February 14, when he protested his innocence.
He is next due in court on March 7 and, if convicted, he faces up to five years in prison.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert