'Jersey Shore' Star Pleads Not Guilty to Assault Charge
MTV reality star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro has pleaded not guilty to an assault charge stemming from a 2009 fight in New Jersey. The "Jersey Shore" regular is fighting the third-degree count after an argument with Stephen Izzo in Seaside Heights, where the first season of the show was being filmed.
The allegedly violent altercation, which was caught on camera by MTV crews, landed Ortiz-Magro in Ocean County Criminal Court on Monday, February 14, when he protested his innocence.
He is next due in court on March 7 and, if convicted, he faces up to five years in prison.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii