'Jersey Shore' Star Pleads Not Guilty to Assault Charge
MTV reality star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro has pleaded not guilty to an assault charge stemming from a 2009 fight in New Jersey. The "Jersey Shore" regular is fighting the third-degree count after an argument with Stephen Izzo in Seaside Heights, where the first season of the show was being filmed.
The allegedly violent altercation, which was caught on camera by MTV crews, landed Ortiz-Magro in Ocean County Criminal Court on Monday, February 14, when he protested his innocence.
He is next due in court on March 7 and, if convicted, he faces up to five years in prison.
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts