'Jersey Shore' Star Pleads Not Guilty to Assault Charge
MTV reality star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro has pleaded not guilty to an assault charge stemming from a 2009 fight in New Jersey. The "Jersey Shore" regular is fighting the third-degree count after an argument with Stephen Izzo in Seaside Heights, where the first season of the show was being filmed.
The allegedly violent altercation, which was caught on camera by MTV crews, landed Ortiz-Magro in Ocean County Criminal Court on Monday, February 14, when he protested his innocence.
He is next due in court on March 7 and, if convicted, he faces up to five years in prison.
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon