Trespasser on Ellen DeGeneres' Home Charged
A woman accused of trespassing on Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's Los Angeles property has been charged with a misdemeanor following her arrest on Thursday, February 10. Security guards at the couple's Beverly Hills compound found Karen Sjoden on the grounds of the stars' home, although she never entered the residence and did not get close to either the comedienne or the actress.
Police took Sjoden into custody and the 49-year-old suspect was charged on Monday, February 14. If convicted, the alleged intruder faces up to six months in jail, in addition to a fine of $1,000.
Ellen DeGeneres recently learned that she is a distant cousin to Kate Middleton. She has been joking about getting an invite to the royal wedding in April.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung