Trespasser on Ellen DeGeneres' Home Charged
A woman accused of trespassing on Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's Los Angeles property has been charged with a misdemeanor following her arrest on Thursday, February 10. Security guards at the couple's Beverly Hills compound found Karen Sjoden on the grounds of the stars' home, although she never entered the residence and did not get close to either the comedienne or the actress.
Police took Sjoden into custody and the 49-year-old suspect was charged on Monday, February 14. If convicted, the alleged intruder faces up to six months in jail, in addition to a fine of $1,000.
Ellen DeGeneres recently learned that she is a distant cousin to Kate Middleton. She has been joking about getting an invite to the royal wedding in April.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'