Trespasser on Ellen DeGeneres' Home Charged
A woman accused of trespassing on Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's Los Angeles property has been charged with a misdemeanor following her arrest on Thursday, February 10. Security guards at the couple's Beverly Hills compound found Karen Sjoden on the grounds of the stars' home, although she never entered the residence and did not get close to either the comedienne or the actress.
Police took Sjoden into custody and the 49-year-old suspect was charged on Monday, February 14. If convicted, the alleged intruder faces up to six months in jail, in addition to a fine of $1,000.
Ellen DeGeneres recently learned that she is a distant cousin to Kate Middleton. She has been joking about getting an invite to the royal wedding in April.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked