Marvin Humes Confirms Reunion With Rochelle Wiseman
JLS singer Marvin Humes has confirmed his relationship with The Saturdays star Rochelle Wiseman is back on, just months after they parted ways. The couple, which lived together in London, split in November 2010 after seven months of dating and blamed the break-up on their hectic work schedules.
The stars sparked rumours of a reconciliation over the weekend when they were spotted stepping out together in the British capital - and now Humes has confirmed they are back together.
Asked on British TV show "This Morning" on Monday, February 14 about whether he was seeing Wiseman to mark Valentine's Day, he said, "She's got a gig tonight in Wolverhampton. I was with her last night, we'll be together tonight and then we'll be together tomorrow and probably the next day."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media