Marvin Humes Confirms Reunion With Rochelle Wiseman
JLS singer Marvin Humes has confirmed his relationship with The Saturdays star Rochelle Wiseman is back on, just months after they parted ways. The couple, which lived together in London, split in November 2010 after seven months of dating and blamed the break-up on their hectic work schedules.
The stars sparked rumours of a reconciliation over the weekend when they were spotted stepping out together in the British capital - and now Humes has confirmed they are back together.
Asked on British TV show "This Morning" on Monday, February 14 about whether he was seeing Wiseman to mark Valentine's Day, he said, "She's got a gig tonight in Wolverhampton. I was with her last night, we'll be together tonight and then we'll be together tomorrow and probably the next day."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars