Marvin Humes Confirms Reunion With Rochelle Wiseman
JLS singer Marvin Humes has confirmed his relationship with The Saturdays star Rochelle Wiseman is back on, just months after they parted ways. The couple, which lived together in London, split in November 2010 after seven months of dating and blamed the break-up on their hectic work schedules.
The stars sparked rumours of a reconciliation over the weekend when they were spotted stepping out together in the British capital - and now Humes has confirmed they are back together.
Asked on British TV show "This Morning" on Monday, February 14 about whether he was seeing Wiseman to mark Valentine's Day, he said, "She's got a gig tonight in Wolverhampton. I was with her last night, we'll be together tonight and then we'll be together tomorrow and probably the next day."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group