Marvin Humes Confirms Reunion With Rochelle Wiseman
JLS singer Marvin Humes has confirmed his relationship with The Saturdays star Rochelle Wiseman is back on, just months after they parted ways. The couple, which lived together in London, split in November 2010 after seven months of dating and blamed the break-up on their hectic work schedules.
The stars sparked rumours of a reconciliation over the weekend when they were spotted stepping out together in the British capital - and now Humes has confirmed they are back together.
Asked on British TV show "This Morning" on Monday, February 14 about whether he was seeing Wiseman to mark Valentine's Day, he said, "She's got a gig tonight in Wolverhampton. I was with her last night, we'll be together tonight and then we'll be together tomorrow and probably the next day."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'