Miley Cyrus Back to Music With Tour Plans
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus has confirmed she is set to step away from Hollywood to revive her music career. The "Hannah Montana" star made her big screen debut away from the hit franchise in 2009's "The Last Song", opposite her now ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
She announced plans to put her music career on hold to focus on acting full time, and she's filmed a number of roles in upcoming movies including "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" with Demi Moore and "So Undercover" with Kelly Osbourne.
Cyrus has now confirmed she's done with acting for the foreseeable future, and is making plans to go back to music with a massive tour. She tells E! Online, "No movies lined up. I'm going on tour."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen