Miley Cyrus Back to Music With Tour Plans
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus has confirmed she is set to step away from Hollywood to revive her music career. The "Hannah Montana" star made her big screen debut away from the hit franchise in 2009's "The Last Song", opposite her now ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
She announced plans to put her music career on hold to focus on acting full time, and she's filmed a number of roles in upcoming movies including "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" with Demi Moore and "So Undercover" with Kelly Osbourne.
Cyrus has now confirmed she's done with acting for the foreseeable future, and is making plans to go back to music with a massive tour. She tells E! Online, "No movies lined up. I'm going on tour."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'