Miley Cyrus Back to Music With Tour Plans
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus has confirmed she is set to step away from Hollywood to revive her music career. The "Hannah Montana" star made her big screen debut away from the hit franchise in 2009's "The Last Song", opposite her now ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
She announced plans to put her music career on hold to focus on acting full time, and she's filmed a number of roles in upcoming movies including "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" with Demi Moore and "So Undercover" with Kelly Osbourne.
Cyrus has now confirmed she's done with acting for the foreseeable future, and is making plans to go back to music with a massive tour. She tells E! Online, "No movies lined up. I'm going on tour."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance