Miley Cyrus Back to Music With Tour Plans
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus has confirmed she is set to step away from Hollywood to revive her music career. The "Hannah Montana" star made her big screen debut away from the hit franchise in 2009's "The Last Song", opposite her now ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
She announced plans to put her music career on hold to focus on acting full time, and she's filmed a number of roles in upcoming movies including "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" with Demi Moore and "So Undercover" with Kelly Osbourne.
Cyrus has now confirmed she's done with acting for the foreseeable future, and is making plans to go back to music with a massive tour. She tells E! Online, "No movies lined up. I'm going on tour."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest