Miley Cyrus Back to Music With Tour Plans
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus has confirmed she is set to step away from Hollywood to revive her music career. The "Hannah Montana" star made her big screen debut away from the hit franchise in 2009's "The Last Song", opposite her now ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
She announced plans to put her music career on hold to focus on acting full time, and she's filmed a number of roles in upcoming movies including "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" with Demi Moore and "So Undercover" with Kelly Osbourne.
Cyrus has now confirmed she's done with acting for the foreseeable future, and is making plans to go back to music with a massive tour. She tells E! Online, "No movies lined up. I'm going on tour."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special