Charlie Sheen Boasting He Can't Lose 'Two and a Half Men' Role
Charlie Sheen's starring role in "Two and a Half Men" is safe despite his recent personal problems - because there is no morality clause in his contract, according to a U.S. report. The actor checked into rehab in January this year after he was hospitalized with a hernia following a wild party with five women, including porn star Kacey Jordan.
But Sheen's antics will not affect his working life - producers of the hit show failed to include a clause in his contract ordering him not to misbehave, according to TMZ.com. The website reports Sheen has told pals, "That's my personal life. My contract protects me. They can't fire me."
Charlie Sheen was recently reported offering to pay his out-of-work "Two and a Half Men" crew after he decided to undergo home rehab.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris