Charlie Sheen Boasting He Can't Lose 'Two and a Half Men' Role
Charlie Sheen's starring role in "Two and a Half Men" is safe despite his recent personal problems - because there is no morality clause in his contract, according to a U.S. report. The actor checked into rehab in January this year after he was hospitalized with a hernia following a wild party with five women, including porn star Kacey Jordan.
But Sheen's antics will not affect his working life - producers of the hit show failed to include a clause in his contract ordering him not to misbehave, according to TMZ.com. The website reports Sheen has told pals, "That's my personal life. My contract protects me. They can't fire me."
Charlie Sheen was recently reported offering to pay his out-of-work "Two and a Half Men" crew after he decided to undergo home rehab.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift