Charlie Sheen Boasting He Can't Lose 'Two and a Half Men' Role
Charlie Sheen's starring role in "Two and a Half Men" is safe despite his recent personal problems - because there is no morality clause in his contract, according to a U.S. report. The actor checked into rehab in January this year after he was hospitalized with a hernia following a wild party with five women, including porn star Kacey Jordan.
But Sheen's antics will not affect his working life - producers of the hit show failed to include a clause in his contract ordering him not to misbehave, according to TMZ.com. The website reports Sheen has told pals, "That's my personal life. My contract protects me. They can't fire me."
Charlie Sheen was recently reported offering to pay his out-of-work "Two and a Half Men" crew after he decided to undergo home rehab.
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots