Owl City's Valentine's Day Song for Taylor Swift
Love is in the air for Taylor Swift this Valentine's Day - Owl City star Adam Young has dedicated a romantic ballad to the country singer. Swift hinted at a secret crush on Young in her track "Enchanted", off her 2010 album "Speak Now", and admitted it was inspired by the duo's first meeting in New York City.
In the accompanying CD booklet, the 21 year old even capitalized the letters A-D-A-M in the song's lyrics. Now Young has directly responded to Swift with a track also called "Enchanted", revealing he too felt sparks fly upon meeting the blonde beauty.
In a post on the Owl City website, he writes, "I'll be the first to admit I'm a rather shy boy and since music is the most eloquent form of communication I can muster, I decided to record something for you - a sort of a 'reply' to the breathtaking song on your current record. You are a true princess from a dreamy fairy tale, and above all, I just want you to know... I was enchanted to meet you too."
Young's track features the lyrics: "I was never in love with someone else / I never had somebody waiting on me / 'Cause you were all of my dreams come true / And I just wish you knew / Taylor, I was so in love with you."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival