Owl City's Valentine's Day Song for Taylor Swift
Love is in the air for Taylor Swift this Valentine's Day - Owl City star Adam Young has dedicated a romantic ballad to the country singer. Swift hinted at a secret crush on Young in her track "Enchanted", off her 2010 album "Speak Now", and admitted it was inspired by the duo's first meeting in New York City.
In the accompanying CD booklet, the 21 year old even capitalized the letters A-D-A-M in the song's lyrics. Now Young has directly responded to Swift with a track also called "Enchanted", revealing he too felt sparks fly upon meeting the blonde beauty.
In a post on the Owl City website, he writes, "I'll be the first to admit I'm a rather shy boy and since music is the most eloquent form of communication I can muster, I decided to record something for you - a sort of a 'reply' to the breathtaking song on your current record. You are a true princess from a dreamy fairy tale, and above all, I just want you to know... I was enchanted to meet you too."
Young's track features the lyrics: "I was never in love with someone else / I never had somebody waiting on me / 'Cause you were all of my dreams come true / And I just wish you knew / Taylor, I was so in love with you."
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'