Jennifer Saunders Returns to TV After Fighting Cancer
Beloved British funny woman Jennifer Saunders is heading back to TV for the first time since her cancer fight.
The "Absolutely Fabulous" star was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009, but remained silent about her struggle until she was given the all-clear by doctors last June 2010.
Saunders has avoided the spotlight during her battle, only working on a Christmas radio show with comedy partner Dawn French while she recovered. But now the star is returning to the small screen in Britain for a nostalgia show called "What's So Funny About the... 90s?".
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Jennifer is one of this country's most successful female comics, whether it's alongside Dawn French or in her hit sitcom "Ab Fab". It's a great thrill to get her back on the telly and everyone is delighted she's feeling well enough."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death