Jennifer Saunders Returns to TV After Fighting Cancer
Beloved British funny woman Jennifer Saunders is heading back to TV for the first time since her cancer fight.
The "Absolutely Fabulous" star was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009, but remained silent about her struggle until she was given the all-clear by doctors last June 2010.
Saunders has avoided the spotlight during her battle, only working on a Christmas radio show with comedy partner Dawn French while she recovered. But now the star is returning to the small screen in Britain for a nostalgia show called "What's So Funny About the... 90s?".
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Jennifer is one of this country's most successful female comics, whether it's alongside Dawn French or in her hit sitcom "Ab Fab". It's a great thrill to get her back on the telly and everyone is delighted she's feeling well enough."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs