Jennifer Saunders Returns to TV After Fighting Cancer
Beloved British funny woman Jennifer Saunders is heading back to TV for the first time since her cancer fight.
The "Absolutely Fabulous" star was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009, but remained silent about her struggle until she was given the all-clear by doctors last June 2010.
Saunders has avoided the spotlight during her battle, only working on a Christmas radio show with comedy partner Dawn French while she recovered. But now the star is returning to the small screen in Britain for a nostalgia show called "What's So Funny About the... 90s?".
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Jennifer is one of this country's most successful female comics, whether it's alongside Dawn French or in her hit sitcom "Ab Fab". It's a great thrill to get her back on the telly and everyone is delighted she's feeling well enough."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018