Jennifer Saunders Returns to TV After Fighting Cancer
Beloved British funny woman Jennifer Saunders is heading back to TV for the first time since her cancer fight.
The "Absolutely Fabulous" star was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009, but remained silent about her struggle until she was given the all-clear by doctors last June 2010.
Saunders has avoided the spotlight during her battle, only working on a Christmas radio show with comedy partner Dawn French while she recovered. But now the star is returning to the small screen in Britain for a nostalgia show called "What's So Funny About the... 90s?".
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Jennifer is one of this country's most successful female comics, whether it's alongside Dawn French or in her hit sitcom "Ab Fab". It's a great thrill to get her back on the telly and everyone is delighted she's feeling well enough."
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO