Andre 3000 Suggests Ke$ha to Turn Rapper
Outkast star Andre 3000 has advised pop sensation Ke$ha to turn her hand to rap music after he was left impressed with her efforts on a recent track. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker has been collaborating with the rapper - real name Andre Benjamin - on a remix of her song "Sleazy".
And Ke$ha was left ecstatic when Benjamin gave her "the biggest compliment" she's ever had by praising the star on her own rapping skills.
She tells Britain's Daily Record, "I sent him the track and was aware he's only been on a few songs in the past five years. But he ended up liking it. We got on the phone, and he said, 'With a flow like that, you could definitely have a career as a rapper.' It was the biggest compliment I've ever had. It was coming from a god. He's one of my favorite musicians, lyricists, rappers, of all time."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie