Andre 3000 Suggests Ke$ha to Turn Rapper
Outkast star Andre 3000 has advised pop sensation Ke$ha to turn her hand to rap music after he was left impressed with her efforts on a recent track. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker has been collaborating with the rapper - real name Andre Benjamin - on a remix of her song "Sleazy".
And Ke$ha was left ecstatic when Benjamin gave her "the biggest compliment" she's ever had by praising the star on her own rapping skills.
She tells Britain's Daily Record, "I sent him the track and was aware he's only been on a few songs in the past five years. But he ended up liking it. We got on the phone, and he said, 'With a flow like that, you could definitely have a career as a rapper.' It was the biggest compliment I've ever had. It was coming from a god. He's one of my favorite musicians, lyricists, rappers, of all time."
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip