Andre 3000 Suggests Ke$ha to Turn Rapper
Outkast star Andre 3000 has advised pop sensation Ke$ha to turn her hand to rap music after he was left impressed with her efforts on a recent track. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker has been collaborating with the rapper - real name Andre Benjamin - on a remix of her song "Sleazy".
And Ke$ha was left ecstatic when Benjamin gave her "the biggest compliment" she's ever had by praising the star on her own rapping skills.
She tells Britain's Daily Record, "I sent him the track and was aware he's only been on a few songs in the past five years. But he ended up liking it. We got on the phone, and he said, 'With a flow like that, you could definitely have a career as a rapper.' It was the biggest compliment I've ever had. It was coming from a god. He's one of my favorite musicians, lyricists, rappers, of all time."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018