Andre 3000 Suggests Ke$ha to Turn Rapper
Outkast star Andre 3000 has advised pop sensation Ke$ha to turn her hand to rap music after he was left impressed with her efforts on a recent track. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker has been collaborating with the rapper - real name Andre Benjamin - on a remix of her song "Sleazy".
And Ke$ha was left ecstatic when Benjamin gave her "the biggest compliment" she's ever had by praising the star on her own rapping skills.
She tells Britain's Daily Record, "I sent him the track and was aware he's only been on a few songs in the past five years. But he ended up liking it. We got on the phone, and he said, 'With a flow like that, you could definitely have a career as a rapper.' It was the biggest compliment I've ever had. It was coming from a god. He's one of my favorite musicians, lyricists, rappers, of all time."
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party