Andre 3000 Suggests Ke$ha to Turn Rapper
Outkast star Andre 3000 has advised pop sensation Ke$ha to turn her hand to rap music after he was left impressed with her efforts on a recent track. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker has been collaborating with the rapper - real name Andre Benjamin - on a remix of her song "Sleazy".
And Ke$ha was left ecstatic when Benjamin gave her "the biggest compliment" she's ever had by praising the star on her own rapping skills.
She tells Britain's Daily Record, "I sent him the track and was aware he's only been on a few songs in the past five years. But he ended up liking it. We got on the phone, and he said, 'With a flow like that, you could definitely have a career as a rapper.' It was the biggest compliment I've ever had. It was coming from a god. He's one of my favorite musicians, lyricists, rappers, of all time."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent