Iconic Movie Cars Will Be Auctioned on eBay
Iconic cars from movies including "Harry Potter" and "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" are to go on sale on auction website eBay.com. Peter Nelson, who owns the Cars of Stars museum in England's Lake District, has decided to sell off his collection of Hollywood vehicles.
Cars including Harry Potter's Ford Anglia, a 1919 T Ford from TV's "Laurel and Hardy", and the car used in "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" are up for sale, alongside 10 replicas of movie cars including a DeLorean from the "Back To The Future" series and a Batmobile.
Nelson says, "I've managed to get all the main cars from the most celebrated film and television shows ever. A lot of Americans think it's amazing that I've got all this way over the other side of the world in a little museum in England. There is the odd museum in the U.S. with one or two famous cars, but there's nothing close to our one in Keswick. Every car I have is unique with its own distinct and cherished history."
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments