Iconic Movie Cars Will Be Auctioned on eBay
Iconic cars from movies including "Harry Potter" and "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" are to go on sale on auction website eBay.com. Peter Nelson, who owns the Cars of Stars museum in England's Lake District, has decided to sell off his collection of Hollywood vehicles.
Cars including Harry Potter's Ford Anglia, a 1919 T Ford from TV's "Laurel and Hardy", and the car used in "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" are up for sale, alongside 10 replicas of movie cars including a DeLorean from the "Back To The Future" series and a Batmobile.
Nelson says, "I've managed to get all the main cars from the most celebrated film and television shows ever. A lot of Americans think it's amazing that I've got all this way over the other side of the world in a little museum in England. There is the odd museum in the U.S. with one or two famous cars, but there's nothing close to our one in Keswick. Every car I have is unique with its own distinct and cherished history."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival