Iconic Movie Cars Will Be Auctioned on eBay
Iconic cars from movies including "Harry Potter" and "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" are to go on sale on auction website eBay.com. Peter Nelson, who owns the Cars of Stars museum in England's Lake District, has decided to sell off his collection of Hollywood vehicles.
Cars including Harry Potter's Ford Anglia, a 1919 T Ford from TV's "Laurel and Hardy", and the car used in "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" are up for sale, alongside 10 replicas of movie cars including a DeLorean from the "Back To The Future" series and a Batmobile.
Nelson says, "I've managed to get all the main cars from the most celebrated film and television shows ever. A lot of Americans think it's amazing that I've got all this way over the other side of the world in a little museum in England. There is the odd museum in the U.S. with one or two famous cars, but there's nothing close to our one in Keswick. Every car I have is unique with its own distinct and cherished history."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show