Iconic Movie Cars Will Be Auctioned on eBay
Iconic cars from movies including "Harry Potter" and "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" are to go on sale on auction website eBay.com. Peter Nelson, who owns the Cars of Stars museum in England's Lake District, has decided to sell off his collection of Hollywood vehicles.
Cars including Harry Potter's Ford Anglia, a 1919 T Ford from TV's "Laurel and Hardy", and the car used in "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" are up for sale, alongside 10 replicas of movie cars including a DeLorean from the "Back To The Future" series and a Batmobile.
Nelson says, "I've managed to get all the main cars from the most celebrated film and television shows ever. A lot of Americans think it's amazing that I've got all this way over the other side of the world in a little museum in England. There is the odd museum in the U.S. with one or two famous cars, but there's nothing close to our one in Keswick. Every car I have is unique with its own distinct and cherished history."
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'