Iconic Movie Cars Will Be Auctioned on eBay
Iconic cars from movies including "Harry Potter" and "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" are to go on sale on auction website eBay.com. Peter Nelson, who owns the Cars of Stars museum in England's Lake District, has decided to sell off his collection of Hollywood vehicles.
Cars including Harry Potter's Ford Anglia, a 1919 T Ford from TV's "Laurel and Hardy", and the car used in "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" are up for sale, alongside 10 replicas of movie cars including a DeLorean from the "Back To The Future" series and a Batmobile.
Nelson says, "I've managed to get all the main cars from the most celebrated film and television shows ever. A lot of Americans think it's amazing that I've got all this way over the other side of the world in a little museum in England. There is the odd museum in the U.S. with one or two famous cars, but there's nothing close to our one in Keswick. Every car I have is unique with its own distinct and cherished history."
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'