Ivanka Trump's Stalker Was Sent to Prison
A man accused of stalking Donald Trump's pregnant daughter Ivanka Trump was jailed in Los Angeles on Friday, February 11, a week after a New York judge issued a warrant for his arrest. Justin Massler became a wanted man after skipping a court hearing in Manhattan stemming from his arrest last year, when he was charged with six crimes, including stalking in the third degree.
Massler's lawyer, George Vomvolakis, blamed his client's court absence on financial problems, claiming he was stranded in Las Vegas because he couldn't afford the flight to New York. The 27 year old, who had allegedly bombarded the businesswoman with disturbing emails and messages via Twitter.com, had previously been ordered to stay away from Ivanka Trump and her famous family until 2012 and told to undergo regular psychiatric treatment.
But Massler allegedly began sending chilling emails to Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner earlier this month, and continued contact right up until Thursday, February 10, a day before police tracked him down in Los Angeles and took him into custody, according to the New York Post.
More Ivanka Trump News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms