Ivanka Trump's Stalker Was Sent to Prison
A man accused of stalking Donald Trump's pregnant daughter Ivanka Trump was jailed in Los Angeles on Friday, February 11, a week after a New York judge issued a warrant for his arrest. Justin Massler became a wanted man after skipping a court hearing in Manhattan stemming from his arrest last year, when he was charged with six crimes, including stalking in the third degree.
Massler's lawyer, George Vomvolakis, blamed his client's court absence on financial problems, claiming he was stranded in Las Vegas because he couldn't afford the flight to New York. The 27 year old, who had allegedly bombarded the businesswoman with disturbing emails and messages via Twitter.com, had previously been ordered to stay away from Ivanka Trump and her famous family until 2012 and told to undergo regular psychiatric treatment.
But Massler allegedly began sending chilling emails to Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner earlier this month, and continued contact right up until Thursday, February 10, a day before police tracked him down in Los Angeles and took him into custody, according to the New York Post.
More Ivanka Trump News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift