Pamela Anderson Asking for Property Ex-Boyfriend Promised
Actress Pamela Anderson is suing her former boyfriend for $1 million for allegedly failing to honor his pledge to build a Las Vegas condo for her. The former "Baywatch" star filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles earlier this week claiming she made a deal with her former partner, real estate entrepreneur Laurence Hallier, in 2006 while she was in a relationship with him.
Anderson alleges she agreed to promote his Las Vegas Panorama Towers development in return for one of the properties for free. She also claims Hallier agreed that if the apartment wasn't built in time, he would hand over $1 million in cash to her, reports TMZ.com. The beauty is now seeking the money after Hallier allegedly failed to build her apartment.
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!