Pamela Anderson Asking for Property Ex-Boyfriend Promised
Actress Pamela Anderson is suing her former boyfriend for $1 million for allegedly failing to honor his pledge to build a Las Vegas condo for her. The former "Baywatch" star filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles earlier this week claiming she made a deal with her former partner, real estate entrepreneur Laurence Hallier, in 2006 while she was in a relationship with him.
Anderson alleges she agreed to promote his Las Vegas Panorama Towers development in return for one of the properties for free. She also claims Hallier agreed that if the apartment wasn't built in time, he would hand over $1 million in cash to her, reports TMZ.com. The beauty is now seeking the money after Hallier allegedly failed to build her apartment.
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch