Pamela Anderson Asking for Property Ex-Boyfriend Promised
Actress Pamela Anderson is suing her former boyfriend for $1 million for allegedly failing to honor his pledge to build a Las Vegas condo for her. The former "Baywatch" star filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles earlier this week claiming she made a deal with her former partner, real estate entrepreneur Laurence Hallier, in 2006 while she was in a relationship with him.
Anderson alleges she agreed to promote his Las Vegas Panorama Towers development in return for one of the properties for free. She also claims Hallier agreed that if the apartment wasn't built in time, he would hand over $1 million in cash to her, reports TMZ.com. The beauty is now seeking the money after Hallier allegedly failed to build her apartment.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video