Pamela Anderson Asking for Property Ex-Boyfriend Promised
Actress Pamela Anderson is suing her former boyfriend for $1 million for allegedly failing to honor his pledge to build a Las Vegas condo for her. The former "Baywatch" star filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles earlier this week claiming she made a deal with her former partner, real estate entrepreneur Laurence Hallier, in 2006 while she was in a relationship with him.
Anderson alleges she agreed to promote his Las Vegas Panorama Towers development in return for one of the properties for free. She also claims Hallier agreed that if the apartment wasn't built in time, he would hand over $1 million in cash to her, reports TMZ.com. The beauty is now seeking the money after Hallier allegedly failed to build her apartment.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video