Jessica Simpson Brings Her Red Carpet Fashions to Public
Jessica Simpson is hoping to bring her red carpet fashions to her fans - she's launched a collection of prom dresses.
The singer, who has her own successful clothing label, has teamed up with U.S. Wedding outfitters David's Bridal to release the special occasion gowns, which range in price from $139 to $229. And the blond beauty is confident there will be something for everybody.
Simpson says, "Inspired by the fabulous designer gowns I've worn to red carpet events, my affordable collection is designed to fit and flatter a variety of body types and help girls achieve their own red carpet style for prom."
A rumor has risen that Simpson is eager to lose weight due to a threat from her fiance Eric Johnson on stopping their wedding. A source claims, "He is in tip-top shape and feels like Jessica is letting herself go", adding that Simpson is 'heartsick over vicious weight-related fights that are jeopardizing their wedding plans."
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor