Jessica Simpson Brings Her Red Carpet Fashions to Public
Jessica Simpson is hoping to bring her red carpet fashions to her fans - she's launched a collection of prom dresses.
The singer, who has her own successful clothing label, has teamed up with U.S. Wedding outfitters David's Bridal to release the special occasion gowns, which range in price from $139 to $229. And the blond beauty is confident there will be something for everybody.
Simpson says, "Inspired by the fabulous designer gowns I've worn to red carpet events, my affordable collection is designed to fit and flatter a variety of body types and help girls achieve their own red carpet style for prom."
A rumor has risen that Simpson is eager to lose weight due to a threat from her fiance Eric Johnson on stopping their wedding. A source claims, "He is in tip-top shape and feels like Jessica is letting herself go", adding that Simpson is 'heartsick over vicious weight-related fights that are jeopardizing their wedding plans."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host