Jessica Simpson Brings Her Red Carpet Fashions to Public
Jessica Simpson is hoping to bring her red carpet fashions to her fans - she's launched a collection of prom dresses.
The singer, who has her own successful clothing label, has teamed up with U.S. Wedding outfitters David's Bridal to release the special occasion gowns, which range in price from $139 to $229. And the blond beauty is confident there will be something for everybody.
Simpson says, "Inspired by the fabulous designer gowns I've worn to red carpet events, my affordable collection is designed to fit and flatter a variety of body types and help girls achieve their own red carpet style for prom."
A rumor has risen that Simpson is eager to lose weight due to a threat from her fiance Eric Johnson on stopping their wedding. A source claims, "He is in tip-top shape and feels like Jessica is letting herself go", adding that Simpson is 'heartsick over vicious weight-related fights that are jeopardizing their wedding plans."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says