Jessica Simpson Brings Her Red Carpet Fashions to Public
Jessica Simpson is hoping to bring her red carpet fashions to her fans - she's launched a collection of prom dresses.
The singer, who has her own successful clothing label, has teamed up with U.S. Wedding outfitters David's Bridal to release the special occasion gowns, which range in price from $139 to $229. And the blond beauty is confident there will be something for everybody.
Simpson says, "Inspired by the fabulous designer gowns I've worn to red carpet events, my affordable collection is designed to fit and flatter a variety of body types and help girls achieve their own red carpet style for prom."
A rumor has risen that Simpson is eager to lose weight due to a threat from her fiance Eric Johnson on stopping their wedding. A source claims, "He is in tip-top shape and feels like Jessica is letting herself go", adding that Simpson is 'heartsick over vicious weight-related fights that are jeopardizing their wedding plans."
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie