Jessica Simpson Brings Her Red Carpet Fashions to Public
Jessica Simpson is hoping to bring her red carpet fashions to her fans - she's launched a collection of prom dresses.
The singer, who has her own successful clothing label, has teamed up with U.S. Wedding outfitters David's Bridal to release the special occasion gowns, which range in price from $139 to $229. And the blond beauty is confident there will be something for everybody.
Simpson says, "Inspired by the fabulous designer gowns I've worn to red carpet events, my affordable collection is designed to fit and flatter a variety of body types and help girls achieve their own red carpet style for prom."
A rumor has risen that Simpson is eager to lose weight due to a threat from her fiance Eric Johnson on stopping their wedding. A source claims, "He is in tip-top shape and feels like Jessica is letting herself go", adding that Simpson is 'heartsick over vicious weight-related fights that are jeopardizing their wedding plans."
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!